Chapter 9

Masashi's story continues -

"Watanabe, is this dark knight prince dude your husband?" He asked.

"Yeah, he is, Lesley meet Masashi, Masashi meet Lesley." Meiko said.

He was so shocked to find out that I'm Meiko's husband, he couldn't get more than two words out, but didn't know that I was bluffing.

"My Lord, we should let him go." Tanaka said.

"No! Not until he apologize to my wife!" I said.

"Apologize to her for what?" Lesley asked.

"You insulted her and humiliated her in front of her coworkers and customers earlier you cold hearted bastard, she had enough casualties in her life, she doesn't need another one, I know I don't, so you either apologize to her now or I'll have my soldiers throw your ass in the dungeon and really beat the black bloody holy shit out of you, take your pick!" I said as I raised my fist to his face.

"Oh please! Not the dungeon! Anything but dungeon! And don't beat the black bloody holy shit out of me!" Lesley said as he was pleading for his life.

"THEN APOLOGIZE TO MY WIFE RIGHT NOW YOU STUPID BITCH! OR I'LL CUT YOUR B'S OFF AND SHOVE THEM IN YOUR MOUTH!" I yelled.

"His B's my Lord?!" Tanaka asked as he looked at me in shock.

"His B's Tanaka, his hairy, stinking B's! APOLOGIZE TO HER!" I yelled.

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry Watanabe, I'm so very sorry! Please don't have your dark knight husband throw me in the dungeon and cut my B's off and shove them in my mouth while beating the black bloody holy shit out of me!" Lesley said.

I turned to Meiko and she said, "You jive turkey! That's lady Meiko to you!"

"Right! I apologize! You're welcome to come back to the cafe if you want, I'll give you your pay check." Lesley said.

"I got an idea for you, how about you take your cafe and your check and shove them up your ass! I'm a dark knight princess!" Meiko said as she walked away. Haha!

"Guards! Throw that peace of shit out of here!" I said.

"Yes sir!" They said as they got rid of him.

Tanaka and I went back to the living room where Meiko was watching tv.

"Leave us alone." I told him.

"Yes my Lord." He said.

I walked over to her and sat next to her, she turned the tv off so that we can talk.

"How did I do?" Meiko asked.

"Impressive, you did well." I said.

"Do you really consider me as your dark knight princess?" Meiko asked.

"Yes I do, unless you already got a boyfriend." I said.

"No I don't, I told you that yesterday, I don't have a boyfriend." Meiko said.

"Good, I'm glad." I said as was chucking.

"You're glad that I don't have a boyfriend?" Meiko asked.

"Well yes, are you glad that I don't have a girlfriend?" I asked.

"Well, y...y...yeah I'm glad." Meiko said as she looked down blushing.

She stuttered, so cute.

I turned her head towards me and gently grabbed her chin.

"Besides your cute forehead, I wonder how your lips taste." I said as I started to move closer, but before my lips could even touched hers, I was interrupted by Tanaka.

"My Lord, you have a visitor at the door." He said.

"Can't you see I'm busy?" I asked.

"But my Lord, it's important." Tanaka said.

I rolled my eyes and got up off the couch.

"I'll be right back." I said to Meiko as I left the living room and went to the front door and a mysterious man standing outside of my doorstep.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Are you the owner of this house?" He asked.

"That's depends, what do you want?" I asked.

"I'm looking for a young lady named Meiko Watanabe." He said.

"What do you want with her?" I asked.

"I'm Mr. Yuji Nakamura, I'm the landlord of apartment 306 and she owes me some rent money." He said.

"What?! Her apartment was on fire, you can't charge her for that!" I said.

"That's another thing, she also owes me money for letting it go up in smoke too, whoever set it on fire." He said.

"That's just outrageous! How dear you charge her money when she already lost her home?" I asked.

"It's either that or she gets sued." He said.

"YOU ASS WHOLE!" I yelled.

"Wait my Lord, let me have a word with you." Tanaka said.

"Just one moment." I said as I shut the door.

"My Lord, we can not allow lady Meiko get sued, we must give him what he wants." Tanaka said.

Then I opened the door and asked Mr. Yuji, "How much is her rent money?" I asked.

"Her rent is ¥58700 a month and as for the fire happened, it's ¥72000 so all of it adds up to ¥787.00." He said.

"One moment please."I said angrily and shut the door again.

"Tanaka, go upstairs to my office, go in my desk, look in my 1st left drawer and you'll see a black checkbook, get it and bring it to me." I said as I gave him my key to my desk drawer

Two seconds later, Tanaka came back downstairs and handed me my check and I immediately started writing it for ¥130700.

"I'm feeling half generous and pissed, so he's your ¥130700, take it and get out of my site you bastard!" I said angrily as I slammed the door at his stupid face .

"Well, you handled him quite nicely my Lord." Tanaka said with a smile on his face.

I turned my head to him and said, "Yeah well, I can't bare to see my wife getting sued, that's for damn sure, now leave us alone."

"Yes my Lord." Tanaka said as he walked away.

I walked back to the living room and saw Meiko reading the newspaper.