Chapter 26

Masashi's story continues -

"Like I said, I always bathe by myself, I never bathe with anybody,especially when somebody is cool, good looking and beautiful like you." Meiko said.

"You flatter me young lady." I said as I chuckled at her.

Meiko was still blushing.

I chuckled at her as I turned her around facing the water faucet.

I started to wash her back when she turned her head and look at me.

"Don't be nervous, I'm just washing your back for you." I said.

"I'm not nervous, I'm not nervous at all." Meiko said.

"Good, I'm glad." I said as started chuckling.

"Masashi, tell me, is it wrong for me to be with a man that's 13 years older than me?" Meiko asked me.

"It's never wrong to be with me, I maybe 13 years younger than you, but that doesn't mean a thing to me." I said.

"But you're 36 years old and I'm 23 and going into 24." Meiko said.

"So? Why should that mean anything to you?" I asked.

"Because...because..." Meiko said as frozed in her tracks.

"Hmm? Because what my dear?" I asked her.

"I have always been told that nobody my age in their 20's or 30's don't want to be with me, because I always been treated like an outsider." Meiko said to me.

I can see the tear drop coming from her eyes as she shut them.

I put my arms around her as I held her close to me.

"An outsider is form for worthless, you're not worthless nor you're not an outsider, whoever told you that, they're dead wrong, all of them." I said as I dried her tears and kissed on her cheek.

Meiko's story -

After our bath, we went to the bedroom and Masashi laid me down on the bed, I felt my heart beating fast.

"Oh Masashi, my heart is racing." I said.

"So you do want to have sex with me?" He asked.

"I want you, I want you so freaking bad." I said.

"I can see that, your heart is telling you "no Meiko, don't do it" when your body is telling you "yes Meiko, do it" and you know want to." Masashi said.

"Yes, I'm ready, but first thing's first, wear a condom." I told him.

"You don't even have to tell me, I'm all prepared." Masashi said as he chuckled at me, then he took off my robe and looked at my body, he took his robe, got the pack of condom and opened it.

"You have such a beautiful body, are you sure you want to do this with me?" Masashi asked as he was putting the condom on.

I pulled him close to me and didn't say anything.

"I'll take that's a yes." Masashi said.

Then we started kissing passionately and letting our tongues dance inside our mouths.

"Are you ready?" Masashi asked.

"I'm ready." I said.

"Here we go." Masashi said as he entered his cock inside me.

"Ah, I feel it." I said as I felt his cock going inside me.

"Try to relax a little." Masashi said.

"Okay." I said as we kissed and had sex.

Masashi was grabbing onto my breast making me moan.

"You're so damn beautiful, it's insane." He said as he looked at me with lust in his eyes.

I looked at him and blushed at his comment about me, his long hair hanged down on me as he thrust me around, I held onto him as I wrapped my legs his hips.

We kissed and had sex until we ended up falling asleep.

Well me, I ended up falling asleep while Masashi stayed up all night and watched me sleep. Haha!

After we had sex, I heard Masashi's deep soft voice whispering in my sleep.

"Does that felt good to you my dear Meiko? You are no longer a virgin anymore, I won't lose you to anybody, you'remine forever." He said as I felt him kissing on my chest, my neck, both my cheeks and my lips.

While I was lying there, his hair rained down all over my body, I always loved the way how his hair feels on my skin, I just hope that he doesn't cut his hair short.

Oh yeah right! Like I'm going to imagine him cutting off his hair!

BULL SHIT! YOU SEXY ASS MAN YOU! YOU BETTER KEEP THAT LONG BLACK BEAUTIFUL HAIR OF YOURS!

YOU STONE COLD DIVA!

HOT DAMN!

Oh! Please note, I'm talking about Masashi, my God, he's so cool and so sexy too, God I love me some dark knight prince Masashi. Mmmm! Haha!

Anyway, it's true I love Masashi and I hope he's feels the same way about me too.