Chapter 11

Masashi's story continues-

I went upstairs to my office and sat at my desk, thinking about what she said to me just now.

While I left Meiko downstairs, I was reading the news paper, looking for interesting movie that we go see, then I heard a knock at my door.

"Enter!" I said.

"Masashi?" It was Meiko, she came upstairs fast.

"Oh, my dear Meiko, what are you doing up here?" I asked.

"I came upstairs to see if you're alright, you left me downstairs by myself so fast you were acting a bit strangely the whole time I've been here, no a fence." She said.

"Oh I'm sorry, I was coming back downstairs to talk with you, but since you're here why not go somewhere that's more private." I said.

"Umm, Masashi about movie theater." Meiko said.

"Yes, what about it?" I asked.

"Yes, I'll go to the movies with you." Meiko said.

"Well alright, I'll have Tanaka get the limousine." I said with a smile on my face.

"Okay." Meiko said happily.

She gave me a quick hug and left the office.

Leaving me thinking about the last conversation we had downstairs.

Masashi's flash back - "You do you want to go the movies with me?"I asked.

"The Movies?" Meiko asked.

"You told me yesterday about going shopping and going to the movies, so I was thinking about we can go to the movies together." I said.

"Okay, when?" Meiko asked.

"Now, you told me you're bored right?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I never went to the movies with someone as good looking as you before and I've always goes to the movies by myself." Meiko said as she looked down and started blushing.

Back to Masashi's story-

I went out into the hall way and saw Jenny.

"My Lord are you alright?" She asked.

"Yes, have you seen Meiko?" I asked.

"I saw going to your room." Jenny said.

"Thank you." I said and ran towards my room.

I opened the door and she was looking and sniffing my roses.

"You have such pretty red flowers." Meiko said.

"Do you know what kind of flowers are they?" I asked.

"No, what are they?" Meiko asked.

"They're called roses." I said.

"Wow! I seen lots of pretty flowers, but not one like this before." She said.

"I have more where they came from." I said.

"You do? Where?" Meiko asked.

"Later my love, right now let's go to the movies." I said as I kissed her on her forehead.

"Still, I wonder how your lips taste." I said as lifted her chin and started to move closer, but once again, I interrupted and this time, I heard Tanaka's voice.

"JESUS CHRIST!"He yelled.

"What?!" I said.

Then my door flew open.

"My Lord, you must come quickly, there's some black bears outside!" Jenny said.

"Get the guards, quickly!" I said.

"Yes my Lord!" Jenny said.

"Stay here my love, I'll be right back."I said.

"Be careful out there." Meiko said.

I nodded my head and grabbed my gun and my sword, then I ran out my room and ran downstairs like a bat out of hell.

When I got out there all of my guards were outside and there were five black bears outside of my castle.

"Where the hell did all these black bears come from?"I asked.

"They just came out of nowhere!" Tanaka said.

"Then let's get rid of them, now!" I said.

"Yes sir!" They said.

"Aim your tranquilizer guns at them men! Tanaka, call animal control now!" I said.

"Yes my Lord!" He said.

We was able to get rid of the bears without killing another animal, then animal control came and took the bears away.

I went back upstairs to my room and saw Meiko sitting on the side of the bed,reading one of my books.

"I see you found something else to do." I said.

"Yeah well, I happened to look at your book shelf and see that you have a whole library of them." Meiko said.

"Yes I do." I said while chuckling.

"Did you get rid of the bears?" She asked.

"Yeah, we called animal control, they came and took them away." I said.

"Well that's good." Meiko said.

I walked over and sat down next to her, watching her read.

"Meiko." I said.

"Yes?" She responded.

"About the movie theater, do you still want to go?" I asked.

"Oh, about that, you see I was thinking that we should go to the movies on Tuesday." Meiko said.

"Why Tuesday?" I asked.

"Because my birthday is on that day." Meiko answered.

"Oh that's right, it is on Tuesday isn't it?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll be turning 24 on April 12th." Meiko said.

"I see." I said.

"When is your birthday?" She asked.

"April/25/1980." I said.

"April/25/1980?" Meiko asked.

"Yes." I said.

"No kidding, you look like you're an 80's baby." She said.

"I am indeed an 80's baby." I said.
"So,if you were born in 1980 then you gotta be at least in your 30's." Meiko said.

"You're right, I am in my 30's, I'm 36." I said.

"Really? You're 36?" Meiko asked.

"Yes, that's why I'm not that old."
I said.

"Yeah,I know, I remember you saying something like that to those thugs yesterday." Meiko said.