Chapter 18- Bonjour! I am Kamijo

Meiko's story continues -

Masashi saw his cat in the dining room as he picked him up off the floor and pet him.

"Such a cute cat." I said.

"Thank you, his name is Piisuke." He said.

"What a cute name, it totally suits him." I said.

Masashi chuckled and agreed with me.

"Do you want to hold him?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

He handed Piisuke to me and I started petting him.

"You're such a gorgeous pretty kitty just like your daddy." I said.

Masashi smiled and started blushing at my comment while he was chuckling.

Then some guy with blonde hair and light blue eyes shows up out of nowhere covering Masashi's eyes.

"Guess who!" He said.

Masashi took his hands from his eyes and turned around.

"What the hell Kamijo, don't you ever knock? You scared the crap out of me." He said.

"My apologies." He said.

Then he turned his attention onto me.

"Who's this beauty?" He asked.

"This is my dark knight princess Meiko Watanabe." Masashi said as he introduced me to him.

"Bonjour princess Meiko Watanabe, I am Kamijo." He said as bow down to me.

"Call me Meiko please." I said.

"Yes, of course, is that what you wished my dear lady." Kamijo said as he took my hand and kissed it.

"Back off Kamijo, she's my girl." Masashi said as he grew irritated.

"Don't worry, it's just kissed on the hand, I'm not trying to steal her away from you my dear Masashi." Kamijo said.

"Don't call me that, that's so embarrassing." Masashi said as he started blushing.

I turned around with Piisuke in my arms, trying not to laugh at the expression on Masashi's face.

"Are you laughing at me again?" He asked as he noticed that I got my back turned to both him and Kamijo, trying not to crack.

"Maybe she is laughing at you." Kamijo said.

"She better not be." Masashi said.

"Oh my! Lord Kamijo, is that you?" Jenny asked.

"Jenny, long time no see." He said.

"It's good so to see you." She said as she walked up to him and hugged him.

"It's good to see you too Jenny, you looked beautiful as always."
Kamijo said.

"Oh my!" Jenny said as she was holding her cheeks and started blushing.

"Where's Tanaka? I haven't seen him in a long time." Kamijo asked.

"He's avoiding me." Masashi said with a frown on his face.

"Oh no! What did you do to him this time?" Kamijo asked.

"Oh, nothing in particular, he went to Los Vegas, Nevada and not telling me he wants to get away from me." Masashi said as he closed his eyes.

"You jerk! He ran away because of you!" Kamijo said as he messed with Masashi.

Masashi pouts and said,"You're mean Kamijo."

Then he heard me cracking up.

"That tares it Meiko! You're gonna get it!" Masashi said.

"Oh my God! Look, Tanaka's back!" I said.

"What?! Where is he?!" Masashi asked as he looked behind him and noticed that there's nobody there.

"There's nobody there." He said.

I put Piisuke down and pushed Masashi, he fell to the floor, flat on his face.

"Hahahaha! Sucker!" I said as I ran out of the dining room and went into hiding.

I ran outside to the patio where I saw a whole colony of beautiful roses.

I was so shocked and so amazed that it was a huge garden full of them.

I went to sniff them, I was so mesmerized by their sweet smell, I felt two hands touched my hips and I heard a familiar voice in my ear.

"Guess who!" He said.

"AAAAHHHH!" I screamed and turned around, it was Masashi.

"Surprised are you my love?" He asked.

"Damn dude! Don't scare me like that!" I said as I hit him on his arm.

"Ouch! That hurts!" Masashi said as he rubbed his arm up and down.

"Good! You deserve it!" I said.

Masashi moaned at me, then noticed I was smelling his roses.

"I see you found my rose garden." He said.

"Yeah, I just happened to come out here and saw them." I said.

"I was going to tell you after breakfast to surprise you, but since you saw them, there's no need." Masashi said as he picked one up off the bush, picked the thorns off and put it in my hair.

"Do you like them?" He asked.

"No, I don't like them." I said.

"Oh." Masashi said as he looked down at ground looking all sad.

I kissed him on his cheek.

"I don't like them, I love them." I said.

"Don't scare me like that." Masashi said.

"I'm sorry." I said.

We kissed and held each other close, then we heard Kamijo's voice.

"Hey you love birds! Jenny said breakfast is ready!" He shouted.

"Do you have to call us that? We'll be right there!" Masashi shouted back.

Kamijo went back inside the castle and chuckled.

"Let's go back inside." Masashi said.

"Okay." I said.

Masashi picked me up and carried me back inside the castle bridle style.

"Masashi, are you still going to tickle me for laughing at you and pushing you to the floor earlier?" I asked.

"I'm over that my sweet heart, I'm over that." He said while making me blush.