Chapter 12

Masashi's story continues -

When Meiko said that,I started to remember what I said to those thugs yesterday.

Masashi's flash back -

"Now you listen to me! To you I maybe old, but I'll have you know,I'm a young 36 year old man with black hair and black clothes on, I have a black sword and a black gun in hand with black bullets and both of them will have all of you swimming in a pool of black bloody water, do you want one of them?!" I said to them.

"Oh my God! This dude ain't jokin around, he's dead serious! " Thug #1 said.

"This dude is sick, let's get the hell outta here! " Thug #2 said.

They ran like a group of bats out of hell fearing for their lives.

"JACK ASSES! DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU MESSING WITH THIS YOUNG LADY EVER AGAIN OR I'M GOING TO SHOOT YOUR DAMN BALLS OFF! YOU GOT THAT?!" I yelled at them.

Back to Masashi's story -

"I did said that, did I?" I asked.

"Yeah, you were all fired up yesterday when you told those thugs off and saved me, you made them wet their pants." Meiko said.

"I did, did I?" I asked.

"Yeah, you did, but on the other hand for someone who's 36, you're too good looking to be old with your long black beautiful hair." Meiko said.

"Oh, why thank you." I said while blushing at her comment about my hair and me being good looking.

"Well somebody is blushing." Meiko said.

"Oh yeah? So are you, you're the one that's flirting with me." I said.

"No way, you were flirting with me the whole time I've been here." She said.

"How so?" I asked.

"You were flirting with me yesterday and you were flirting with me when we was downstairs on the couch earlier today." Meiko said.

"So I guess we're even." I said.

"Yeah, we are and you have such beautiful roses." She said.

"They are beautiful, but not as beautiful as you." I said.

Meiko looked down at her book blushing while I did a magic trick, I pulled a rose from her hair, picked the thorns off and put it on her hair like a pendant.

"I still want to taste those beautiful lips of yours if it's the last thing I do." I said.

"So, what's stopping you?" Meiko asked.

I gently grabbed her chin and my lips touched hers, then I pulled away from her.

"What's wrong?" Meiko asked.

"Get on the bed." I said.

She got on the bed and I climbed on top of her, pinning her down.

"Masashi, I'm not ready to have sex right now." Meiko said while looking at me as she started blushing.

"I know and I don't want to force you to do it, let's take it one step at a time." I said.

She nodded her head and agrees with me.

"I spent so many years being
alone, I don't ever want to be left alone again." Meiko said.

"And I don't want you to, I feel the same way, I will never betray you." I said.

Then I pressed my body on to hers and we sheared a passionate kiss,she wrapped her arms around my neck to deepen it, letting our tongues dance around inside our mouths, I wanted Meiko to be my dark knight princess so bad I couldn't control myself and I can tell that she wants me too.

We stopped kissing and started looking at each other.

"Meiko, I won't lose you to anybody, I want you all to myself." I said.

"Oh Masashi." She said.

Then my door opened.

"My Lord..." it was Tanaka at my door.

I turned my head to him, he can tell that I wasn't happy to see him coming in mines and Meiko's room without knocking first.

He stood dead silent at us, stiff as a corpse and saw me grabbed the book that Meiko was reading.

"Can I help you kind sir?" I asked while holding it.

He slammed the door and I threw the book at it.

"NOSEY LITTLE NINCOMEPOOP! I OUGHTTA KICK YOUR ASS!" I yelled angrily.

Meiko covered her face and laughed at me.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked.

"You, foo." She said.

"Did you just called me a foo?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm messing with you." Meiko said.

"Oh Yeah? Well I'm messing with you too, come here and let me tickle you!" I said as I played with her.

"Quit it Masashi, that tickles!" Meiko said while laughing.

"Do you really want me to stop?"I asked.

"Yes!" She said while laughing.

I stopped tickling her and she calmed her laughing.

"I won't loose you to anybody either, even if I barely know you, I don't want to be alone anymore." Meiko said as she put her hand on my cheek.

We sheared another passionate kiss and fell on the bed, I felt her fingers running through my hair as we both kissed.