Chapter 36

Masashi's story continues -

"Oh no she didn't just ran in here, hit you on the back of your pretty head and called you a stupid bitch." Yuki said in shock.

"Tell me what? And why did you hit my princess on the back of her head and called her a stupid bitch Natalia?!" I asked angrily.

"Because she and Jenny won't tell you that Tanaka is back and they are trying to hide him." Natalia said.

Then she shoved Meiko on the floor.

"Hey! How dear you shoved her?!" I asked angrily as walked over to Meiko and helped off the floor.

"Lady Meiko!" Jenny said as she ran in.

"Are you alright my princess?" I asked as I helped off the floor.

"Yeah, I'm alright." She answered.

"Now what's this I heard about Tanaka? Why were both of you trying to hide him from me?" I asked.

"Wait, Tanaka is here? I haven't seen him in a month of Sunday either." Yuki said.

"Shut up crap face!" Natalia yelled at Yuki while calling him a crap.

"Hey! That's enough out of you! I'll deal with you next!" I shouted at her.

"Masashi, I know you're thinking about getting your hands on Tanaka, but could you at least let him off the hook please?" Meiko asked.

She looked so cute the way she pleaded me, how can I say "no" to her?

"Oh alright, I'll let him live, for both of you." I said without asking them why were they trying to hide Tanaka from me.

"I love you Masashi!" Meiko said as she hugged me.

Jenny bow down to me, then I heard Natalia loud and obnoxious voice.

"YOU GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM YOU DAMN DIRTY WHORE!" She yelled.

When she called Meiko that, I was shocked as I glared at cold and angrily.

"Oh no she didn't!" Yuki said while waving his head and his finger sounding like a DIVA. Haha!

Natalia stood silently as I had attention set on her while glaring at her.

"And as for you! YOU'RE FIRED!" I roared at her.

"My Lord, you're firing me?" Natalia asked.

"Well what do you think you wack job? Of course he's firing you." Jenny said her.

Then she punched her in the face and the fight was on.

"GUUUUUAAAAARRRRRDS!" I yelled for my guards, they came in and they separated the two maids.

"Take Jenny to the infirmary and get Natalia out of the castle!" I yelled.

"Yes sir!" They said.

"I'll go with them to take Jenny to the infirmary." Yuki said.

I nodded my head and he left the dining room.

"Are you alright my princess?" I asked again.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She answered.

"I'm so sorry Natalia did that to you." I said I as rubbed the back of her head.

"It's okay." Meiko said.

"It's not okay, she disrespected you right in front of me and Yuki, she knows that you are my princess and she must respect you as such, everybody does, as long as I'm here with you."
I said.

"You're right, I'm sorry." Meiko said as she looked at the floor.

"No need to apologize, come on let's go upstairs to our room." I said as I took Meiko by the hand and went upstairs.

I opened the door and I carried Meiko in the bedroom bridle style and shut the door behind me.

I laid her down on the bed and climbed on top of her.

Then I leaned forward and whispered softly in her ear.

"My dick grew." I said.

She started shivering when I told her that, then I started touching her crouch and looked at her blushing and sweating.

"Oh Masashi, be gentle with me this time." Meiko said.

I nodded my head and got up off her, I walked over to my dresser and got out another pack of my condoms.