Chapter 70- the Bahamas part 4

Masashi's story continues -

We went to the beach and saw the grand blue sapphire sea.

Meiko was sitting in the sand under the sun, watching everybody having a good time.

"Don't sit under the sun too long or you'll regret it later princess." I said to her as I put the umbrella up over her.

I laid the beach blanket down on the sand next to her

"Come sit on the blanket with me so I can put the sun tan lotion on you." I said.

"Oh thanks." Meiko said.

I put the sun tan lotion on her while she was staring at the people in the water.

"Are you admiring the water baby?" I asked her.

"Yeah." She answered.

"Is this your first time coming here?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's like I told you, I never been to another part of Japan or over seas and this is the greatest place for me to get away for while." Meiko said.

"Haha! Well, at least I know you like it here. I said.

"I do." Meiko said.

As I saw the expression Meiko had on her face from earlier when we came here, she was so happy that we came here.

I was glad that I asked her to come with me to the Bahamas because I always wanted to take somebody over seas, especially another part Japan like Meiko said.

"I'm going to go get something to drink, I'll bring you one back and don't let anyone take you way from here." I said to her.

"Okay, hurry back." Meiko said.

I turned my back and walked away, hoping that nobody won't take Meiko away from me.

Meiko's story -

While Masashi was leaving to go get something to drink, I stayed underneath the umbrella, then some guys showed up out of nowhere, wanting hit on me.

"Hey little lady! What a pretty sexy thing like you doing here?" Guy #1 asked.

"Why don't you come over here with us, there's lots of room especially for you." Guy #2 said.

Then Masashi appeared on the scene.

"What the hell you guys are doing bothering my girl?" He asked angrily.

"Oh look, a hero, why don't you back off Jack ass, she's our girl." Guy #1 said.

"Make me, you bitch." Masashi said to Guy #1 as he gave me two beer cans to hold.

"Oh you're gonna pay for that, nobody talks to me like that!" Guy #1 said as he almost punched Masashi but missed him.

Masashi used lighting reflexes and beat the hell out of both those guys. Haha!

"Unless you want to keep getting your asses kicked, you leave my girl alone or I'll rip both your hearts out and eat them raw, balls and all!" He said angrily.

When Masashi said that to them, they turned tail and ran for their lives.

"Are you alright my princess?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks for saving me." I said.

"You're welcome, good thing I came back here in time." Masashi said.

We sat back down on the blanket and he gave me a beer, he put his arm around my shoulders and we gazed at the grand blue sapphire sea.

Later that night, Masashi and I went back to the hotel after coming from the gifts shops.

We brought lots of cool and pretty stuff to take back to Japan with us.

"Being at the beach is awesome, I just love the sparkling water reflecting the sunlight." I said to Masashi.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." He said as he started chuckling at me.

"Say Masashi, can we go back the beach tomorrow and swim in the water like we did earlier?" I asked him.

"Sure we can, we're going to view the sights some more so yeah, we can go back to the beach tomorrow." He said.

"Yay!" I said cheerfully.

"And I want to see you wear that same cute little bathing suit of yours." Masashi said with lust in his eyes.

When he said that about my bathing suit, I looked down blushing as bit my bottom lip.

Masashi lifted my chin before I could say anything.

"You like my bathing suit?" I asked while blushing.

"Of course I like it, you looked adorable in it." Masashi said.

"Thank you." I said as I looked back down blushing.

Masashi lifted my chin back up and kissed me on my lips.

I fell backwards on the bed and he climbed on top of me and kept kissing me, we couldn't stop for more than two minutes.

Then things heated up as we hit it off and took off our clothes.

Yeah that's right, we started having sex. Haha! *blushing*

"Masashi, my heart is racing again." I said.

He chuckled at me.

"I love you Meiko, I love you and I can't wait to make you my wife someday." Masashi said.

"If I marry you, will you always be honest with me?" I asked him.

"I have no secrets to keep from you, I'll always be honest with you." Masashi answered.

"Then I love you too." I said.

We kissed and thrust each other around until our bodies got weak, I fell asleep after I felt Masashi's load inside me.

I felt him touching me and kissing me as I slept through the night.