Chapter 53

Masashi's story continues -

I got out of bed and put on my robe, I took the two plates and forks with me downstairs.

I made to the dining room to see if the guys were still in there.

"You guys are still here?" I asked.

"We're always here, we never left, oh and Zin's here." Teru said.

"Hey Masashi, how you're doing?" Zin asked.

"I'm doing okay." I answered.

"Why are you wearing your robe Masashi?" Kamijo asked.

"Oh, um, I was upstairs taking a shower." I answered as I thought of a lie.

"Oh really?" Kamijo asked.

"Yeah really, why are you asking me that?" I asked as I grew irritated.

"Because I heard you had sex with Meiko last night and from this angle it look like you just had sex with her again." Kamijo said.

I was shocked as I turned my attention on to Yuki and Jenny.

"Don't look at us, we didn't tell him." They said.

"Wait, you had sex with Meiko?" Teru asked.

"That's right and don't even think about it!" I said to Teru.

I stormed out of the dining room and went back upstairs.

I went back to my room and slammed the door, waking up Meiko.

"Huh...? Masashi?" She said.

"Oh Meiko, did I wake you?" I asked.

"It's okay, what's going on with you?" Meiko said.

"Oh, I was just downstairs talking to the guys." I answered while trying not to tell her the real reason why I came upstairs mad and slammed the door.

"Oh, well I'm going to the bathroom and take my birth control pill." Meiko said.

"You're on birth control?" I asked.

"Yes, yesterday I went to the clinic after I got my nails done and the doctor prescribed me with some birth control pills." Meiko said as she started blushing.

"I see, so you're taking birth control pills because since last night and the other night was your first and second time having sex with me." I said.

"Yeah, and this makes the third time." Meiko said.

"I see." I said.

"Well, I'm gonna go to the bathroom and take my birth control pills." Meiko said.

"Okay." I said as I watched her go inside the masters bathroom.

Then I opened my room door and Jenny was standing there.

"I was getting ready to knock on your door my lord." She said.

"Oh good, just the person I want to see." I said to her as I stepped out of my room.

"Is something wrong my lord?" Jenny asked.

"I have a question to ask you." I said to her.

"What is it my lord?" Jenny asked.

"Did you go out with Meiko to the salon yesterday?" I asked.

"Yes, I did." Jenny answered.

"Okay, tell me everything that both of you did yesterday." I said.

"We went to the nail salon to get manicures. Tanaka and the guards was with us and after that, lady Meiko wanted to speak with me in private." Jenny said.

"What did she want to speak with you about?" I asked.

"She said she needed to go to the clinic because she told me that you two had sex the other night and she needed some birth control pills." Jenny said.

"Do you know when did she took them?" I asked.

"She took some yesterday and she took some this morning." Jenny answered.

"Did you saw her take the pills?" I asked.

"Yes I did." Jenny answered.

"I see, so must be she's self concious about getting pregnant by me and that's why she went to the clinic and get them prescribed." I said.

"Yes and she told me not to tell you because she didn't want you to worry." Jenny said.

"Well, I'm worried now, I just want to know why she's on birth control pills." I said

Then the door opened and Meiko was standing there, eavesdropping.

"So, you knew." She said as she lowered her eyes feeling ashamed.

"Lady Meiko, I'm so sorry, he needed to know what you're doing with birth control pills." Jenny said.

Meiko had her head down to the floor and didn't say a thing.

"Jenny, could you excuse us for a moment please?" I asked.

"Yes my lord." She said as she left me to speak with Meiko alone.

I went back into the room and shut the door behind me.

"I know you wasn't expecting for Jenny to tell me about your birth control pills." I said.

Meiko didn't say a word, she just stood silently while staring at the floor and from the look on her face. I can tell she was deeply ashamed.

"I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to worry." She said.

"I know, Jenny told me, don't get mad at her, I just needed to hear it from her." I said.

"I'm not mad at her." Meiko said calmly.

"Did you take the pill?" I asked.

"No I didn't, I need some water." Meiko answered.

"Oh! If you need some water, I'll Jenny bring you some." I said.

"No, no, it's okay, I just remembered that I already took the pill this morning, so I'm not ready to take it again." Meiko said.

"Oh I see." I said.

"Masashi?" Meiko said.

"Yes?" I responded.

"I want to do it again." Meiko said as she started blushing.

"You want to do it again?" I asked.

Meiko nodded her head silently.

I chuckled at her and the way she was blushing, so cute.

"Well alright, we'll do it again, but first, let me go to the door." I said.

I walked over to the door and I happened to opened it and saw Teru, Hizaki Zin and that good for nothing nincomepoop of a right hand man of mine Tanaka spying on us.

"Can I help you guys?" I asked as I grew annoyed.

"Oh my God! It's big sexy!" Teru shouted.

"Whoa! What a stud!" Hizaki shouted.

I growled and started blushing as I grew irritated.

I'll have you all know, I'm a very irrible man.

"Ah! You naughty things you! Get your asses back downstairs before you get smacked!" Kamijo said as he started whacking them with a newspaper. Haha!

"Don't worry Masashi, everybody knows that you're hot, so go baby!" Yuki shouted from a distance.

I closed my eyes, shook my head and shut the door as I turned my attention to Meiko.

"Big sexy huh?" She asked as she raised her eyebrow, smiling at me.

"Yeah well, I was born a sexy man." I answered.