Chapter 45

Masashi's story continues -

After we planned Meiko's surprise party and planned to protect her, we stepped out of my office and made our way downstairs.

My only hope was that Meiko don't leave the castle without telling me where she's going again.

We went to the living room and saw her with her friend.

"Ayame Uchiyama I recalled." I said.

"Nice to see you again Lord Masashi." She said as she bow down to me.

"Such beauty and so respectful." Kamijo said to her.

"Ah Kamijo, Yuki, I didn't know you two are here, this my best friend Ayame Uchiyama." Meiko said as she introduced Ayame them.

They bow down to her.

"Any friend of Meiko is a friend of ours." Yuki said.

"Indeed." Kamijo said as he nodded his head, agreeing with Yuki.

"Wow! You guys are cool." Ayame said.

"Thank you, we're always cool." Kamijo said with a smile on face.

"Yeah, we get that a lot." Yuki said.

"Wow!" Ayame said.

"Try coming back here next time and meet our friends." Yuki said.

"What? There's more of you guys?" Ayame asked.

"Yup, there's six of us and they're all gonna be here tomorrow for Meiko's birthday." Yuki said.

"Really?" Ayame asked.

"Yeah, if you have the chance you can meet them." Yuki said.

"Wow! I wish I could come back here tomorrow, but I gotta go to work, I came here to give Meiko her birthday present because I can't make it back here tomorrow to celebrate her birthday." Ayame said.

"Oh, that's why you're here." I said to her.

"Yeah, that's why and I better get going, I don't want to be late for work." Ayame said.

"If you need a ride to work I'll take you, my car is parked right outside." Kamijo said.

"That's very nice of you, thank you." Ayame said.

Kamijo smiled and nodded his head.

"I'll see you later Ayame." Meiko said as waved goodbye at her.

She waved back as she and Kamijo left the living room.

"I better split too, you two crazy kids in love have fun now, you hear?" Yuki said as he smiled and laughed at us.

"Oh you!" I said.

I turned my attention to Meiko and saw her blushing.

"Now you see what you did? You made Meiko blush." I said.

"Good, it's working. Haha!" Yuki said as he ran from me before I could even touch him.

"Neh neh nehneh neh! You can't touch me!" Yuki said as he ran out of the living room.

"I'll deal with you later Yuki!" I said.

"You didn't ask him did you?" Meiko asked.

"Asked him what my love?" I asked.

"Hello?! You, me, upstairs, in the bedroom having sex last night?!"
Meiko asked me out loud.

When she asked me that out loud, my face lit up red as I turned my head and saw Tanaka and the others eavesdropping on us.

"You guys heard nothing you understand? Nothing, now get back to work, you're all grounded!" I said to them.

Then I turned my attention back to Meiko, she can tell that I didn't look happy.

"Did I asked you that out loud?" She asked.

"Yeah, you did." I answered.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't to be so loud." Meiko said as she looked down at the floor blushing.

"Don't worry about it, it's over, come here." I said as made my hand sign.

"Aren't you gonna hurt me?" Meiko asked.

"Hurt you? Why do I want to hurt you my love?" I asked as raised my eyebrow.

"Because you looked upset when I asked that question out loud." Meiko answered.

"I want to hold you, not hurt you." I said to her.

Meiko walked over to me and hugged me.

"I would never hurt you, I have no reason to hurt my princess." I said to as I held in my arms.