Chapter 67- the Bahamas part 1

Masashi's story continues -

Meiko and I packed our bags and drove all the way to airfield to board the jet plane.

"Wow! This is your airplane?" Meiko asked surprisingly.

"Yup, it's my private jet plane, I call it air force Masashi." I said.

"Wow! That's totally cool." Meiko said.

"Why, thank you." I said as we board the plane.

"My Lord, we're ready when you are." My pilot said.

"We're ready." I said.

He bow down and went inside the cotpit.

"Wow! This jet plane is so nice." Meiko said.

"Is this your first time flying on an airplane like this?" I asked.

"Yeah, I never been to another part of Japan or over seas before." Meiko said.

"Well you don't have to say that anymore, wait until we get to the Bahamas, we're going to have so much fun and we're going to be alone without any disturbance." I said to Meiko as I lift her chin and kissed her.

We walked over to the couch and I layed her down as I got on top of her and kissed her.

We was kissing so passionately, we felt the plane taking off.

"Do you have a bedroom on this plane?" Meiko asked.

"I'll show you." I said as we got up off the couch and made our way to the back of the jet plane.

"Behind the door is my royal bedroom. Lady's first." I said to Meiko as I opened the door.

"Thanks." She said as she walked in.

I shut the door behind us, Meiko was amazed how my royal bedroom looked.

"So what do you think?" I asked her.

"It's beautiful, it puts me in the mind of the bedroom back at the castle." She said.

I walked pass her and sat on the bed, Meiko looked at me.

"Well ,why don't you sit down, don't be shy." I said as I patted my hand on the bed, getting her to sit down next to me.

Meiko looked down blushing when I told her "don't be shy", I chuckled at her cute and embarrassed look on her face as I got up off the bed and pulled her towards me.

"Well fool around a bit until we get the Bahamas." I said to Meiko.

We kissed and fell on the bed.

Meanwhile at Masashi's castle:

Yuki's story -

"Hey guys, since Masashi and Meiko are outta town, let's rock and roll like it's 1989." Teru said.

"Yeah, they're at the Bahamas and we got the whole castle to ourselves, so let's party." Hizaki said.

"Absolutely not, throw a wild party and we'll get cand." Kamijo said.

"Oh man Kamijo, you're no fun." Teru whined.

"Yeah, what a party pooper." Zin said.

"Screw you! I'm trying to do what's right by Masashi and I suggest you guys do the same." Kamijo said.

"Yeah, yeah, we got it mom." They said while calling him mom. Haha!

Kamijo walked away and went upstairs to Masashi's office.

I was playing with his cat Piisuke and I heard Teru, Hizaki and Zin complaining.

"This sucks, we can't have any fun around here so long as Kamijo is here." Teru said.

"But wait, Yuki is here with us." Hizaki said.

"Don't mind me, I'm getting ready to split, I don't want no part of what you guys are doing." I said.

"Oh don't worry Yuki, we're not gonna get you in trouble with Kamijo, we'll just wait till he leaves." Teru said with a smile on his face.

I shook my head and headed towards the front door, leaving Teru, Hizaki and Zin in their mischief plans.

Yeah, wait till Kamijo leave the castle, till night falls and hell freezes over...