Chapter 90

Masashi's story continues -

Wednesday/4/20th/16 10:00pm.

I was sitting on the bed smoking my cigarette while Meiko was sound asleep.

"Did Natalia found out I wasn't in Timbuktu or is she still looking for me?" I asked myself as I thought about that lunatic.

Not that I give a damn, I just wanted her out of my life and away from Meiko.

I looked over to her and saw her sleeping so peacefully, I put my cigarette out, turned off my lamp and wrapped Meiko in my arms while falling asleep and forgetting about Natalia and her craziness.

My only hope was that she stay the hell over there, faraway from me and Meiko.

Meiko's story -

Thursday/4/21th/16 8:00am.

I woke up and I found myself in Masashi's arms.

"He must not get enough sleep last night." I said to myself.

I carefully moved his arm from me while I sat up on the bed.

I kissed him on his cheek without waking him up and got out of bed to change clothes.

I left the room and went downstairs to the dining room.

"I wonder what's for breakfast because I'm getting hungry." I said to myself.

I went inside the dining room.

"Good morning Lady Meiko!" They said.

"Kamijo, Yuki, Teru, Hizaki Zin, Jenny Tanaka, Akisa and Ayame, what all of you doing here?" I asked them surprisingly.

"We came to have breakfast with you and Masashi, speaking of which where is he?" Kamijo asked.

"Forget that grouch Kamijo, let him sleep." Teru said.

"You got one more time, stop being so negative towards Masashi." I said to him.

"Yeah Teru, you little jerk." Yuki said.

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry, now come over here and eat breakfast with us you sweet thing you, you can sit next to me." He said.

"I rather sit next to Masashi." I said.

"I'll get him for you." Jenny said.

"Too late, he's here." Hizaki said as he saw the door opened.

"Good morning beautiful." Kamijo said to him with a smile on his face.

"Morning, why is everybody here?" Masashi asked.

"We came here to have breakfast with you and Meiko, why are you in your pajamas dude?" Zin asked.

"I woke up and I came downstairs looking for..." Masashi stopped in his tracks as he turned his head and saw me.

"Morning." I said to him.

"Ha! You didn't even know she's standing there." Teru said.

"All of you got a lot of nerve." Masashi said.

Then he looked down at his pants.

"Sumimasen." He said as he bow down and ran out the dining room.

"Yeah, you're excused you goofy beauty Prince you." Teru said.

When he said that, I started laughing a little bit.

"Yeah, Masashi is beautiful, a bit goofy, but beautiful. Haha!" I said.

"Indeed." Kamijo said as he chuckled.

"Don't tell him that I said that about him guys." I said.

"Hey, my lips are sealed." Yuki said.

"Our's too." They said.

"Mine's not. Haha!" Teru said.

"If you tell him Teru I won't let you help me plan a surprise party for him on his birthday on Monday." I said.

"Huh? You're planning a surprise party for him on his birthday?" Teru asked.

"Yeah and I need everybody's help, so will you guys help me plan it? You guys came through for him on my birthday, so can you guys do the same for me?" I asked as I pleaded them.

Everybody looked at each other and looked back at me.

"Yeah, we'll help you plan his surprise party sweet thing." Teru said as he got up from his seat and walked up to me to put his arm around my shoulders.

"Get your arm off her Teru." Kamijo ordered him.

"Wait, when is Masashi's birthday again?" Hizaki asked.

"Monday the 25th." I answered.

"Oh yeah." Hizaki said.

"How did you know his birthday is the 25th?" Kamijo asked.

"He told me." I answered.

"Oh I see, I knew he'll tell you." Kamijo said.

"Tell her what?" Masashi asked as he walked in the dining room.

"Oh, nothing." Kamijo said.

"Yeah, nothing." Teru said.

Masashi glared at him and saw him with his arm around my shoulders.

"Get your arm off her Teru." He ordered him.

"What are you going to do? Toss me out of the castle because Meiko's gonna be my girl someday?" Teru asked.

I looked at him and looked at Masashi, he didn't look happy.

"Teru you idiot, you should have never asked him that." Yuki said.

"What? He knows he doesn't deserve her no time soon." He said as he looked back at Masashi and noticed he was pissed off.

"Uh oh!" Teru said.

Kamijo pulled me away from them while Masashi grabbed Teru by his shirt.

"Come with me silver head." He said as he and Teru walked out of the dining room.

"What's he going to do with him?" I asked.

"Wait for it." Kamijo said.

Five seconds later, the birds was chirping outside and Teru was getting tossed out of the castle by Masashi. Haha!

"Ahhh!" He screamed.

"Happy Thursday you filthy animal!" Masashi shouted and slammed the door.

"MASASHI! YOU RAT BASTARD! YOU'RE A MEAN MEAN MAN!" Teru yelled.

************************************

Definition of the Japanese word sumimasen:

Sumimasen means excuse me in Japanese.