Chapter 99

"What do you mean Masashi? I get the part about you want to be with me, but what do you mean by you want to spend the rest of your life with me?" Meiko said.

I took a deep breath and got off the couch, then I got down on one knee proposed to her.

"I know it's too soon, but Meiko Watanabe, will you marry me?" I asked as I showed her the ring.

When I asked her that, she was over whelmed with tears.

"Oh Masashi." Meiko said as her voice turned dry.

"If you're not ready, I understand, we can wait another month to..." my words were stopped when she jumped on me and hugged my neck, making me fall backwards on the floor. Haha!

"Masashi, yes, yes I'll marry you." She said as she started sobbing.

We sat up and I wiped the tears from her eyes.

"I know you don't have a family and neither do I, all I have are my servants and my friends, especially Kamijo and he's always been like a big brother to me and that's only because he was just looking out for me, but I don't need him telling me what to do, I know I barely know you and I know this is happening too fast and too soon, but I love you and I want you to be wife." I said.

"Oh Masashi, just hearing that from you makes me cry, of course I'll be your wife, I know how lonely you are and I know I barely know you too, but I don't care about that, I just want to fall in love with somebody like you. I never knew parents and I grew up living in that God for saken orphanage by the time I turned 20, before I met you I had a house and a job, I lived alone my whole life with no family, people judged me and tells me that I'm worthless, they said I'll never be good enough in nobody's eyes and the last boyfriend I had took me on a trip, dumped me in the middle of nowhere, I had find my way back home and found out that he dumped me for some dumb little troll in a freaking ting top who thinks she better than me and I've been so sad and alone I thought I would never find happiness again until I met you, I met you at the cafe where I used to work, I met you outside of the super market where you saved me from those thugs who wanted my money and I never knew your name until you pulled me out of arena where they did bull fighting and brought me here to live with you and you treated me like a human being, you treated me like I am somebody, you treated me so special like I'm your princess, I never had anybody treated me the way you did and I'm glad, I'm glad it's you, I'm glad you brought me here to be with you, I'm glad I got to know you, I'm glad you made me your girlfriend and I'm glad I made you my boyfriend, you have done so much for me, and planning my 24th birthday was one of them, so now let me return a favor, let me marry you, let me treat you the same way you did me, I will be happy to be your princess." Meiko said as a few extra tears drops fell from her eyes.

"My Dark Knight Princess." I said as I corrected her.

"Yes, that too." Meiko said.

"I'm not those people who judged you, I'm not a nobody and you're too precious to be judged by anybody, especially me, it's like I told you before, you are a beautiful angel of a beautiful rose, to me you're worth more than nine pounds of steel and you're worth more than 14 pounds of gold that's worth a lot of money, but they are not nearly as worth it as you, you are indeed worth it." I said.

"Masashi, If I had my way I would say the same to you, you are my knight and shining armor and to me you're worth more than nine pounds of steel too, you're not just worth more than 14 pounds of gold, you're worth more than 25 pounds of gold that's worth a whole wod of money to me, at least that's how I see it." Meiko said.

"Jesus Christ, I'm worth more than 25 pounds of gold? Wow!" I said.

Then I put the ring on her finger she took one good look at it.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" I asked.

"It's beautiful, but not as beautiful as you." Meiko said as she started blushing.

When she said that, I ended up blushing with her as I pulled her close to me and kissed her to seal our engagement.