Chapter 86 Natalia's Timbuktu tale part 2

Natalia's story in Timbuktu-

I hitched a ride on the boading train Sendai station.

I didn't have a ticket and I didn't have any money to afford one, so I got on one of those trains that was shipping supplies by train over seas and you wouldn't believe what I had to do to get on board that train.

Natalia's flash back -

"Excues me, where is that train going?" I asked the conductor of the train.

"That's going to Timbuktu, we're sending supplies and merchandises over seas.

"Can I board that train? You see, I'm along way from home and I don't have any money to afford a ticket, I lost my job and home and I'm completely homeless. So I beg you kind sir, can I please board that train?" I asked.

The conductor looked at me with tears in his eyes as he got out his hinkerchif and started sobbing.

"My dear girl, hearing stuff like that makes a grown man cry, in fact, it makes everybody cry, even the workers here." He said.

I looked around and I saw everybody crying over my sad sob story.

"We feel so sorry for you young lady!" They said.

"Um, thank you, so can I board that train?" I asked the conductor.

"My dear girl, of course you can, hop aboard." He said.

"Thank you very much." I said as I bow down to him and got on the train.

Back to Natali's story -

"Young lady, we're here." The conductor said.

I woke up and got off the train.

"Is this Timbuktu?" I asked.

"Yes, it is." The conductor answered.

"Thank you very much for bringing me here and letting me board the train with you guys." I said as I bow down to him.

"You're welcome, have a nice day." He said.

"Thank you, you too." I said as I waved goodbye to the conductor and walked away.

"Now, let's begin my search for Masashi." I said to myself.

I looked all over the city, asking people have they seen Lord Masashi by showing a picture of him that I kept in my pocket.

They told me, they don't know nothing about him and they never saw him before.

And that's when I knew, I was being tricked.

"Of all the damn nerve! That mother freaking ass whole, tricked me and I came all this way for nothing! Son of bitch!" I said to myself as I was sitting on the bench.

I got up and my legs started buckling, then I got nauseous and I just remembered, I didn't eat much and my stomach was killing me.

I fell to my knees and was unable to stand up.

Then I heard man's voice.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I answered.

I turned my head and looked at him.

"You don't look fine, you're face is pale." He said.

My eyes met his, a man with beautiful eyes and beautiful long hair, just like Lord Masashi's.

"Come with me, I'll take you to my mansion to give you something to eat." He said.

I was shocked when he said mansion, but too hungry and weak to go back home and get even with Lord Masashi and that bitch Meiko Watanabe.

When I got to the mansion, it was huge, almost as huge as Lord Masashi's castle.

The man took me inside and had the maids clean me up and got me some changes of clothes.

They took me to the dining hall and the man from earlier was sitting at the end of the table full of food.

"Come over here and sit next to me." He said.

I walked over to him and sat next to him.

"So much food is on the table." I said.

"Please enjoy, it's not like for a beautiful young lady like you to be wandering around with a pale face, not eating anything." He said.

"Thank you mister." I said.

"Please, call me Roku." He said.

"Right, Roku...Lord Roku." I said.

"Just Roku." He said.

"Right." I said.

"Don't be nervous, I'm only trying to help you." Roku said.

I nodded my head and started blushing.

"May I ask your name?" He asked.

"My name is Natalia." I said.

"Natalia, such a beautiful name. Where are you from?" Roku asked.

"I'm from Tokyo Japan." I answered.

"Really? And what such a beautiful young lady doing here in Timbuktu?" Roku asked.

"I was being tricked. You see, my master's name is Lord Miwa Masashi, I had a crush on him every since I started serving him and I've been trying to get his attention for a really long time, but he blew me off and ended up having a girlfriend name Anzu." I said.

"Really? And then what happened?" Roku asked.

"When I find out that Lord Masashi had a girlfriend name Anzu, I got really jealous and started fixing her up with one of his friends, his name is Lord Teru, everybody said that I caused Anzu to cheat on Lord Masashi with Lord Teru by playing mash maker and setting them up, they even said that I caused her death." I said.

"How long ago she died?" Roku asked.

"She died two months ago because of me, so I've been told. Then Lord Masashi got a new girlfriend name Meiko Watanabe living with him and I became jealous of her too, I always had a crush on Lord Masashi but he loves that Meiko Watanabe girl and because of her, I kicked out of the castle, I've been tazered twice for trying to kill the bitch and was foolishly told that he was here on a business trip and I came all the way here for nothing, Lord Masashi and his friends tricked me to get me away from him and his girlfriend." I said.

"How did you get here?" Roku asked.

"I came on one of those boarding trains that ships surplise and merchandises, I didn't have any money to afford a ticket and I can't go back home." I said.