Chapter 17

Meiko's story continues -

"Where's Tanaka? He should be down here by now." Masashi said
"Oh, my lord, speaking of Tanaka, you won't be seeing him for a while." Jenny said.

"What? Where did he go?" Masashi asked.

"He didn't say, he told me to give you this note." Jenny said as she handed Masashi the note.

From Tanaka: I am going to Los Vegas,I will return soon, I am trying to avoid Lord Masashi for a bit because I am scared of him.

Tanaka Uchida

"Well if he wants to get away from me so bad, he should've said something." Masashi said.

"He was going to tell you earlier my lord, but he got scared and ran away, he said that you're a scary, spoiled dark knight prince and mean mean man." Jenny said.

Masashi crossed his arms and pout.

"That's just mean." He said.

"I'm sorry my lord, he was the one that said it." Jenny said.

Masashi looked at Jenny with a sour frown on his face, then heard me laughing underneath my breath.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked.

I looked at him and stopped laughing.

"Run lady Meiko, run away!" Jenny said.

The chase was on, I ran away from Masashi as fast as I could, heading towards the dining room, he was dead on my heels, he ran up to me so fast, he grabbed me from behind.

"Gotcha!" Masashi said.

"AAAAHHHH! Get off me!" I screamed.

He grabbed me and tickled me to the floor.

"Quit it Masashi, it's too early for this!" I said as I started laughing.

"Next time you laugh at me again, I won't go so easy on you." He said playfully.

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry." I said while laughing.

Masashi stopped tickling me and kissed me on my cheek, I was able to calm my laughing as we got up off the floor and went inside the dining room.

Masashi saw his cat as he picked him up off the floor and pet him.

"Such a cute cat." I said.

"Thank you, his name is Piisuke." He said.

"What a cute name, it totally suits him." I said.

Masashi chuckled and agreed with me.

"Do you want to hold him?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

He handed Piisuke to me and I started petting him.

"You're such a gorgeous pretty kitty just like your daddy." I said.