Chapter 27

Meiko's story continues -

When I woke up, I saw Masashi sitting on the bed smoking his cigarette.

"Is the smoke bothering you?" He asked.

"No, I'm fine." I said.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, then I felt Masashi petting my hair with his hand, I looked at him as he pulled my hair gently to the front of my upper right breast and the same thing to my upper left breast.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's one in the morning, you fell asleep after doing it." Masashi said.

"Really? I had no idea it's that late." I said.

Masashi took a puff of his cigarette and smiled at me.

"At first, you were shy about having sex with me just like you were when we was to the bathroom, but tonight you were willing to go through with it." He said with a smirk on his face.

The way he looked at me, made me blush and my heart beat faster, I laid my head on my pillow and covered my face with the blanket, he pulled the blanket from my face, I looked at him and turned my body to the opposite direction, burying my face in my hands.

I can feel Masashi chuckling in my ear as I felt his hand rubbing my upper right arm, causing my body to shiver.

"Somebody's getting goosebumps on her body." He whispered.

He was right, I was getting goosebumps as I felt him kissing on my arm and my shoulder.

Then he turned me back towards him and took my hands off my face.

"Are you that embarrassed?" Masashi asked.

"Stop teasing me." I said while blushing.

"Who's teasing you? I'm not teasing you." Masashi said as he put his cigarette out inside his ash tray and pulled me close to him.

He lifted my chin and kissed me, then he pulled away from me and looked at me.

"I love you Meiko." Masashi said.

When he said that to me, my heart skipped a beat as my eyes shed tears, it was the first time anybody said that to me and I knew Masashi felt a certain way about me just like I felt a certain way about him.

"Oh Masashi, I love you too." I said as I smiled.

He wiped my tears from my eyes and cuddled me close to him.

Then he fell asleep while cuddling me and I fell back to sleep in his arms, I was indeed in the arms of a gorgeous good looking man like Masashi.

7:00am Sunday morning, Masashi and I were awake, still wrapped in each other's arms kissing.

"Oh Masashi, last night was great." I said to him.

"Did you enjoyed it?" He asked.

"Yeah I enjoyed it alright, I better hope that I don't get pregnant other wise I have to marry you." I said.

Masashi chuckled at me.

"Don't worry, I've already used protection like you told me, so you can't get pregnant, unless, do you want to bury my babies and then get marry?" He asked with lust in his eyes again.

"Let me think about it and I'll get back to you." I said.

"Alright then, I'll let you think about it." Masashi said.

We sheared another kiss and we looked each other the eyes.

"I love you Meiko." Masashi said.

"I love you too Masashi." I said as my eyes was filled with tears, I smiled and buried my face in his chest.