Chapter 75- Natalia returns part 4

Masashi's story -

"You bitch!" I said as I slapped the bloody shit out of Natalia.

She looked at me shocked.

"You get the hell out of my room." I said.

"But lord Masashi, don't you love me?" Natalia asked me.

I looked at her with rage and discuss in my eyes.

"Are you out of your mind? Do I look like I love you?" I asked.

"Yes, yes you do." Natalia said.

"Then you're dead wrong, I'm going downstairs and don't follow me." I said as I walked out the door.

I went downstairs to the living room and I heard Kamijo and Yuki was talking to Jenny on the phone.

"How's Meiko?" I asked them.

"Well, Jenny said she's really upset with you and she don't want to see you again." Yuki said.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Because Jenny told her that Natalia is plotting to have sex with you." Yuki said.

"She was plotting to have sex with me until I stopped her." I said.

"Masashi, you didn't go through with it?" Kamijo asked.

"Hell no I go through with it and I want to stick with the plan, I want to get Natalia out of the castle and bring Meiko back here." I said.

"Oh, that's another problem, Jenny said that she's not coming back because you let her have sex with you." Yuki said.

"And the next thing you're gonna tell that she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore, right?" I asked as I raised my eyebrow.

Kamijo and Yuki closed their eyes and didn't say a word.

"Shit!" I said.

"Just give her some time, she'll come around." Kamijo said.

"Yeah well, we'll see about that." I said as I walked out of the living room and the castle.

I started wandering around the city without any intention of looking back at my own castle, all my thoughts was focused on my dear belove Meiko and Natalia's plans of killing her and black mailing me.

"Damn you Natalia!" Was all I said.

I texted Jenny and asked for the address to Ayame's house.

She texted me back and gave it to me, I walked over there without having Tanaka taking me.

I had to see Meiko and tell her that Natalia and I wasn't having sex and I wasn't cheating on her.

As I walked around the city, I saw a seven stories apartment building that was built along time ago.

The only problem was the stairs case that can only up to the seventh floor and there was no elevator.

"Meiko has to be in one of those apartments." I said to myself as I looked at my text message that Jenny sent me.

It read: apartment 307

I went up the stairs to the third floor looking for apartment 307 and when I got there, I saw Jenny coming out of the apartment and she saw me.

"Jenny!" I shouted as I ran up to her.

"Lord Masashi." She said.

"I thought that I would never find this place, where's Meiko?" I asked.

"She's in the guest room, but my Lord you can't see her right now." Jenny said.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Because she's really upset with you." Jenny said.