Chapter 5: Welcome to Shining Saotome Academy

The snowy season is over and a new day starts! Today is the entrance ceremony and I am excited! The campus is so big and beautiful! I can't wait to start having classes already!

I walked in to the tall gates of the campus and was just full of excitement. I was wearing the school uniform and I liked it. It was stylish in my opinion and was comfortable but most importantly, it reminds me that I passed and is now an official student of Saotome Academy.

I didn't know anyone since I wasn't able to reach the examination hall and take the test with everyone else since I fainted and was given a special test instead. I wish I just took the regular test. Perhaps I would have made some friends already by then or at least know someone. It feels awkward that I really do not know anyone here at all. Oh well, I'm sure I'll be able to meet a lot of wonderful people here. I should find a place to stand to sit already. The entrance ceremony is starting.

The ceremony started and the host started talking.
"Good morning to all of you. Welcome to the Saotome Academy Entrance Ceremony.
First of all, we'll have a speech from the headmaster."

Everyone was quiet but the headmaster was nowhere to be found. Even the host himself didn't know where he was. He was looking everywhere.

"Not again." Hyuga-sensei said to Tsukimiya-sensei.

Everyone was looking around and was waiting for something to happen.
Suddenly, a familiar loud laughter was heard.
Everyone was looking around even more, trying to look for the source of that laughter.

"Anyone who doesn't know love, don't even think of speaking about songs! Just leave at once!"

"Someone is over there at the top of the campus tower!" a student shouted.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! The beating of a heart is the first source of music!" the strange masked man said while striking a pose with his big and weird sceptre.

The strange masked man then jumped off of the tower and stopped falling halfway to the stage. It turns out he had wires on him to prevent him from hitting the ground. Now he was just dangling in the air in his weird costume.

"Yes, my friends. The head is me, Shining Saotome!"

Everyone was staring at him.

"Welcome to Saotome Academy, or rather, to this shining world!"

He then started spinning around and took off his costume and jumped onto the stage and stuck a pose.

"Music is love!"

He started to dance with the music that started to play in the background.
He then took out a microphone with the stand out of nowhere.

"Come now, soul! Enshrine it!"

He started spinning the microphone with the stand in the air.

"Put your whole soul into the songs!"

He then placed the microphone with the stand on the stage.

"Make your life bloom! Shine ever brighter, people!"

He made a few shoulder shrug dance moves and then was lifted into the air and started to walk over the whole crowd of students while saying, "Congratulations on your acceptance here! Thank you!"

He then continued walking in the air until we couldn't see him and then confetti came out from all sides of the open grounds that we were all in. It was like a true performance. I have to admit that that was awesome.

Everyone was talking about his entrance and exit. It was truly the work of a man from the entertainment industry. He was a professional.

The ceremony then ended and we all went to our respective classrooms.