Chapter 13: The Rose's Expulsion

I'm with Haruka today and we're watching Hijirikawa-san, Otoya, and Natsuki's dance routine. They dance very well!

"So, how was our dancing?" Natsuki asked.

Otoya did some stretching and then said, "I hope we can pass the test next week..."

Haruka spoke in enthusiasm, "It was wonderful! I was tapping my feet!"

"You guys can definitely pass the test! It will be fine." I said.

Otoya and Natsuki were happy.

"There is still a lot of flaws in your dancing."

We all looked at Hijirikawa-san.

"Your rhythm strays away from the beat. There's still a long way to go."

Otoya and Natsuki became depressed and lost their enthusiasm.

Otoya lost his smile and became sad. "Well..."

"I guess we'll have to be careful with the tempo..." Natsuki said.

Otoya nodded.

Suddenly, we heard a crowd of girls talking and screaming. We all looked and turns out it was Jinguji-san being followed around again. As usual, he was saying some cheesy romantic lines.

"Only he can get away with those kinds of lines..." Otoya said.

I laughed.

"Jinguji Ren. The goddess of love must like him." Natsuki said.
"Nonsense. Come on, let's start practicing again." Hijirikawa-san then went over to the radio.

"From the beginning?" Haruka asked as she knelt down to the radio. She was in charge of the radio and checking their steps.

"No. We'll starts from the third phrase from here." Hijirikawa-san pointed it out on the paper that Haruka was holding.

Jinguji-san noticed and came towards us.

"Oh? Since when did you become so close with the little lamb, Hijirikawa?"

He pulled up Haruka.

"Fate has tied her and me together ever since we met." He gave Haruka the rose he was holding.

"Don't stray too far, little lamb. I've been looking for someone to feel the sea breeze with me."

"Eh?! R-right now?!" Haruka was panicking.

"Of course." Jinguji-san then winks at Haruka.

"EH?! But I have classes to go to and then I have piano lesson and then I have to study composition..."

"Don't believe everything he says. He's just teasing you." Hijirikawa-san says.

Jinguji-san then looks at Hijirikawa-san. "I can't deny that but that's not a very good thing to say about me."

Syo suddenly appears and is running towards us. "Ren!"

Syo stopped in front of Jinguji-san. "What about your lyrics assignment?! Hyuga-sensei promised that he'll punish you severely if you don't submit it!"

Jinguji-san then says, "Is that right?"
Syo copies the way Jinguji-san said it, "Is that right? ... That's exactly what he said!"

"Jinguji Ren!" A loud voice said.

We looked towards the source of the voice and Hyuga-sensei was there and started coming towards us.

"Hyuga-sensei." Syo says.

"Hello, Ryuga-san." Jinguji-san says.

"You've been skipping class and you haven't been submitting any of your homework. If you continue with this kind of attitude, I won't show any mercy."

Hyuga-sensei point at Jinguji-san and says, "I'll have you expelled right on the spot!"

All of us were shocked except Jinguji-san who appeared to be not affected at all.

Jinguji-san starts to walk and when he was near Hyuga-sensei, he said, "Ryuga-san, a face like that is never popular with the ladies."

"Don't push your luck, Jinguji." Hyuga-sensei replied.

"I'm not joking! You better submit that assignment by the end of school tomorrow or else you'll really be expelled from this school!"

Jinguji-san just waved at him and walked away without a word.