Chapter 46: Breakfast

I woke up at 5 o'clock just like what Mikaze-senpai's schedule dictates. I did the morning rituals of brushing my teeth, combing my hair, and all that...just like what the schedule dictates...sigh. Since I don't really take too long on the morning ritual part, I decided to walk around the dorm as an early morning exercise; I wore a white t-shirt with a light blue hooded long sleeved jacket and a pair of white rubber shoes. It's quite cold when it's this early and I don't see other people walking around yet. Mikaze-senpai, Syo, Natsuki, and I are probably the only people who are awake this early in the morning. *yawn*

"Good morning, Ori-chan!"

"Good morning, Natsuki!"

I met Natsuki at the hallway and though he woke up early, he seems to be as energetic as usual.

"Are you on your way to get some breakfast?" he asked.

"Yeah. I think breakfast would be nice right now. Ah, what about Mikaze-senpai and Syo?"

"I left the room earlier than Syo but I'm sure he's on his way to join us. Ai-chan was also still in the room waiting for Syo."

"Haha. I guess Mikaze-senpai will really watch over us based on the schedule."

"Haha. Yeah. Let's go on ahead."

"Where will we be eating breakfast?"

"We'll be eating at a café just walking distance from the agency."

"Okay. Does senpai and Syo know?"

"Yes. I was the one who suggested it to them. They'll follow after a while."

While Natsuki and I were walking and making some small talk on the way, I felt like I forgot something important but I just couldn't tell what it was. Hmm...I'll remember sooner or later.
We arrived at the cafe after a while and we picked a nice seat beside the window so that we could see Mikaze-senpai and Syo when they come. The cafe's interior was like a classic style with some European touch; the place is really nice and the staff was attentive too. Natsuki and I decided to wait for senpai and Syo before ordering so that we could order together and have our food served altogether as well.

"Natsuki, this place is nice and it was nearby. How did you learn about this place?"

"When I was on my way to the agency, I stumbled upon this place when I took a wrong turn on the way. Haha. The best part about this place is that it's open 24 hours and the place is really relaxing plus the food tastes great."

"I wonder what I should order later?"

"You can ask them what their best seller for the breakfast menu is."

"Yeah. I think I'll do that."

I looked at Natsuki and then I realized something. Since I was sitting across Natsuki, that means...if Syo is going to sit beside him, then Mikaze-senpai is going to sit beside me! Oh lord nooooo! I don't want to sit beside him! What if I embarrass myself or if I accidentally make him made or annoyed?! Would that mean I'd get a penalty or something?! Wait, why do I even care?!
I put my elbows on the table and buried my face into my hands.

"Is there something wrong, Ori-chan?"

"No, no, no...everything is perfectly fine...perfectly fine..."

"Are you sure?"

I lifted my head and looked at Natsuki.
"Yeah. I'm fine. I think I just got a headache that's all. Haha."

Natsuki was looking at my face and I wondered why. Do I have something on my face?

"Ori-chan, are you really alright?"