Chapter 20: Day Out

Chapter 20: Day Out

It was a free day today so we didn't have to wear our uniforms today; everyone was wearing casual. Since there was nothing much to do, we were all just hanging out in one of the tables in the lobby.
I was wearing a black shirt with a navy blue and white stripped dress on top. I just let my long black hair down and put a cyan clip shaped like a flower on the left side of my hair.
I was seated beside Tomochan who looked really cute in her outfit. I liked the cute black usagi head band she was wearing. Hijirikawa-san was seated on front of me and as usual, he was drinking tea. His blue polo shirt suits him very well. Otoya, who was seated on front of Tomochan, was wearing a green polo shirt with a red round neck shirt inside and it looks good on him.

Haruka came and she seemed really happy and excited.

"Good morning, Haruka!" Tomochan said.

Otoya looked at Haruka's outfit and said, "Nanami, are you going somewhere?"

"Yes! I'm going to Hayato-sama's concert today! I was so excited that I couldn't sleep last night!"

Hijirikawa-san put his tea down. "I'm worried."

Tomochan stood up. "If I didn't have so much homework to do, I would go with you, but..."

Otoya also stands up and has a concerned expression on his face. "Are you sure you'll be alright by yourself, Nanami?"

Haruka usually gets lost so we were all worried about her going by herself.

"In that case, I'll take you there, little lamb." Jinguji-san appeared and put his arm over Haruka.

"In fact, why don't we call it a date?"

"That makes me even more worried." Hijirikawa-san remarks. I share the same feeling.
A tension builds up between Hijirikawa-san and Jinguji-san.

Haruka then said, "W-w-w-wait! I may not look like it but I've got a pretty good head on my shoulders."

"Really?" Otoya said.

Haruka nods. "Yes! So, I'll see you all later!" She then rushes off. I feel worried about her. I think all of us are worried about her.

Hijirikawa-san, Otoya, Tomochan, and I just stayed here and we were all just talking about different things...though Hijirikawa-san didn't really talk much but was more on listening and drinking his tea. Syo and Natsuki came after a while.

"What's up everyone?" Syo said.

"Nothing much. Just hanging out here. Haruka went out to attend Hayato's concert." Tomochan said.

"Is that so? Syo-chan and I were planning of going out. We're on our way to Carnival World. Do you guys want to come?"

"Sorry Natsuki, but I have some homework piled up and I'll need to start doing them later." Tomochan sighed.

Hijirikawa-san also refused the invite. Otoya already had plans for later.

"Well, what about you, Kaori-chan?"

I smiled and said, "I'd love to. I'll go with the two of you."

I said farewell to the others and went with Syo and Natsuki.