Chapter 94: Fit for You

Ai has an interview today so he left a little early this morning. I'm not surprised that we both have been getting requests for interviews for the past few days since our wedding is just two weeks from now; we've been getting interviewed because of that. Hmm...speaking of the wedding, today's the final dress rehearsal for the gowns and suits; it'll be this afternoon. I hope that Haruka and the others didn't forget about the dress rehearsal and that Tomochan can come. We have to make sure that everyone's attire will fit and make them look good; this is the last chance for any alterations.

I'm home stay today until Ai gets back to pick me up so I thought I could just relax by playing the piano however, as I was getting my music sheets from my bag, I saw a magazine; I took it with me to the work room along with the music sheets.

After playing some wonderful melodies, I couldn't take it anymore and opened the magazine. Lying on my stomach on the floor in the work room, I indulge myself on the magazine where Quartet Night was featured. I bought this magazine from a bookstore on my way home yesterday; I was too tired when I got home so I didn't get to read it. To be honest, I really just wanted to buy the magazine because Ai was on it; I have a habit of buying anything I see that has him in it...it is kind of embarrassing to admit. I'm a self proclaimed number one fan of his.

I chuckle as I turn the page.

Sigh. I just can't help it. Though I have the real Ai in person with me all the time, I just can't help but buy any material he appears in—magazines, photos, posters, photo books, he just looks so good in all of them; even the covers of the CDs of his albums and singles make him look so handsome and cute. Ai's looks should be illegal! He should be arrested for stealing my heart.

I happily take my time looking thru the magazine; I'm like a happy and excited teenager fangirling in her room. Oh, here's the section where they covered Quartet Night; they made them answer some questions and talk about some topics that the readers wanted to know. Wow, the costume manager did a really good job; the casual wear looks great on everyone! This outfit here is so cool and that one looks cute. Hmm, Rei-chan looks a little fat on this one haha. Camus really looks like a count on this one here. Oh! Ranmaru and Ai are together on this page! They both look really cool and handsome!

I stare at Ai's picture where he was sporting a rock and roll look since he's partnered with Ranmaru on this interview's section. I can feel my cheeks getting warm and a smile unconsciously forms on my face. I've never seen Ai look so hot like this before; just look at him on this photo! It's so different from his usual image. Hmm, I wouldn't mind if he'd dress like this from time to time. Awww but he doesn't really have any clothes like these at home so I guess it's not possible.

I chuckle as I imagine him dressing up like this when we go out.

"And what are you happily laughing at over there? You seem to be enjoying yourself."

"Wha!"

I got surprised when I felt someone hug me from behind as I still lay on the floor.

"You seem to be really happy when I found you here in the work room. What were you looking at?" he hangs his head on my shoulder as he tries to see what I was looking at.

I reflexively close the magazine and tuck it underneath me. "W-Welcome home, Ai!"

"Yeah, I'm home." He kisses my cheek softly. "So what were you looking at just now?"

"Oh, it's just a magazine; nothing special or anything."

"What kind of magazine? You were laughing and you had a really big smile on your face; you were really enjoying yourself."

Me and AiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara