Chapter 36: Rocking Hearts Album Cover Photo Shoot

Today's the third day of the making of the collaboration album but there's no recording today. Instead, we're having a pictorial today for the cover and posters of the album.

"That's right! You two are definitely working it!"
"Kurosaki-san, move a bit to the left. Yamashita-san, lift your hand a bit higher."
"How about we do this pose? Now on to the next pose!"
"Good! Nice work!"

The photographer sure is having fun. I guess that if I was in his shoes, I would feel the same with models who are good as me and Kurosaki-sempai.
I'm wearing a white shirt with a blood splatter that looks like a heart with the album's name in the middle written in a rock themed font, gray pants which has some torn parts and wholes as design, and a black leather jacket tied on my waist. I'm also wearing some accessories such as a skull ring on my left thumb and a rose ring on my right ring finger, a pair of earrings that look like small red roses, a black choker on my neck, and chain bracelets. Then there's a pair of black boots with nice buckle designs. My hair is tied into a ponytail with some bangs on the front and my nails are painted black.
Kurosaki-sempai on the other hand is wearing a black muscle shirt with a white off shoulder shirt on top that also has the same design as my shirt. He's wearing black pants that fit him well and a chain hangs on the right side. There are several rings on each of his hands and he wears several bracelets of different designs; his nails are also black. His shoes are also black boots with buckle designs but his buckles are different. His hair is his usual silver spiky style.
I've got to admit, we look really handsome and cool.

"Alright you two, you guys did a good job! It's time for a lunch break!"
The photographer's smile was really big and you can tell that he really is happy with what he's doing. Two staff personnel approached me and Kurosaki-sempai to give us towels and water. Lunch was provided and we ate together with the staff personnel; everyone sure was kind and fun.

During the lunch break, one of the male staff personnel approached me.
"Excuse me, Yamashita-san?"

"Yes?"

"I'm happy to be able to work with you in this photo shoot and you see, I'm a fan of yours and I was wondering if I could have a picture with you?"

"Sure! There's no problem with that!"
I gave him a thumb up and he sat beside me. He held his hand out with his smart phone and was about to take a picture.

"Hey! No fair!" a staff personnel said with a joking tone.
Several other staff personnel then went behind me and the man who was asking for my picture and did peace sign poses like me.

"Haha. I guess everyone's part of the picture!" I said.

We all laughed and took a few more pictures with different poses; it was really fun.
I then noticed Kurosaki-sempai return from the bathroom and called him over.

"Kurosaki-sempai, come on in and join in the picture with everyone!"

His face scowls a bit. "Do I really have to?"

"Oh come on! It's going to be fun!" I said cheerfully.

Kurosaki-sempai had his arms crossed and looked at me with a "What a bother" kind of expression. I know he's kind of grumpy and serious looking but I know he's a nice guy inside! I went over to him and pushed him into the picture with everyone else and in the count of three, the picture was taken.

"Haha! Look at your face, Kurosaki-sempai!"

"What the? I wasn't prepared! You just suddenly dragged me into the picture!"

We took another one and then another with Kurosaki-sempai and I could tell he had fun too. He's kind of tsundere, isn't he? Haha.

The break was over and our makeup was retouched and ready for the camera once more. We did more poses and experimented with some props like the guitar, the piano, and some other stuff. The photographer also tried taking pictures from different angles and backgrounds which worked out very well. After doing several shots, we went over to the monitor to check out some of the photos.