Chapter 52: Modelling

Today is the second and probably the last day for the photo shoot for ManAge; our goal is to finish the last half of the collection today. Once again, I woke up and did my morning rituals and still dressed up as Kaoru; the photo shoot today is in the morning so I'll have to eat breakfast in the car.

*ring ring ring*

I picked up my phone immediately and answered the call as I buttoned my apple green long sleeved polo.

"H-hello?!"

"Good morning, Kaori."

"G-good morning, Manager-san."

"I already bought us breakfast and the car is already parked on front of the agency"

"Alright! I'll be there in a few minutes. I kind of took a while on my makeup so now I'm just putting clothes on."

"Okay. I'll be waiting."

The call ended and I got a pair of black jeans and immediately put them on; I used a belt with a nice flower decorated buckle. I quickly wore a pair of socks and put on a pair of black boots. I didn't tie my hair yet but I had no time for it so I just took my comb and hair tie and dashed out my room. I was like a lightning bolt passing thru the hallway. I saw Kurosaki-senpai and Ren-san at the corner of the hallway.

"Good morning! Please get out of the way! I'm sorry!" I shouted as I approached the corner.

Kurosaki-senpai and Ren-san saw me dashing towards them and stepped aside immediately; I was gone in a few seconds.

"Kaoru is in a rush. I guess she didn't get up early this time."

"My, my, she was gone before you could say 'Lady'. I'd like to appear in the same magazine as her one day."

I reached the car and got inside immediately.

"Manager-san, I'm good to go!"

Manager-san handed over a paper bag to me.

"Here's your breakfast. Fix your hair immediately. We'll be at the photo shoot venue in one and a half hours. I'll be driving fast so that we could make it; wear your seat belt and hold on tight."

"Ye—Whoa!"

Manager-san stepped on the gas and the car ran like a race car! I combed my hair and I braided it as best as I could; men can have long hair and braids too! I opened the paper bag that Manager-san gave me and found a nice healthy sandwich; I immediately ate it as I tried to cope with Manager-san's driving. Manager-san was a bit stressed while driving since he's worried that we'll be late and that he would be scolded for it.

"Kaori, this should be the first and last time that you wake up late! You hear me?!"

"Y-yes, Manager-san! I definitely will wake up on time for the rest of my career if I value my life!"

We arrived at the studio after an hour since the traffic lights were in our favor today. Manager-san got out of the car all compose and all but I on the other hand was staggering and struggling to stand straight. I'm never going to be late ever again...I want to live a long and prosperous life with wonderful music and delicious food...

I fixed myself up and went into the studio.

"Kaoru-san! I'm glad that you made it in time! Get to the dressing room to change into the first outfit and then head over there to get your makeup and hair done. We'll be taking pictures of Yuu-san first then you'll be next." Fukujima-san said

"Alright, I'll get changed right away."

I changed really fast into the first outfit which was a silver colored sleeveless turtle neck with a black crop jacket with lots of zippers as a design and a pair of blue washed out jeans with a silver dragon embroidered on the whole left leg. The shoes looked like black leather biker's boots with silver ornaments on it; looks quite cool if you ask me. For the accessories, I had a thick silver bangle on the right and three thinner silver bangles on the left; I had one earring on the left ear that was shaped like the face of a dragon. I then went over to the makeup and hairstylist. My makeup made me look like a cool badass type of man and the hairstylist kept my braid but made it look a bit messy to give it an edge; she also messed up my bangs a bit to make it look a bit wild. I was able to finish a few minutes before the first model's turn finished. Phew.