Chapter 44: From Reunited to Poison Kiss

Having performed with all our heart and might, we gave a wonderful and legendary graduation performance. We graduated while we shined brighter than the lights and stars on that day; we are now fully pledged idols and are officially part of the performing arts industry. After graduation, I started getting various job offers already; I was asked to model for their magazine, others asked me to perform a collaboration album with them, some asked me to release a solo album, and I even got offers to start acting in television series and host some variety shows as well as to try out voice acting. I then realized that we were no longer students; we are now real professionals! I can't believe this; a dream has turned into reality! We're now officially idols under Shining Agency!

Today's morning is wonderful! The weather is good and everything just seems to be happy for some reason. I continued walking thru the cherry blossom trees that surrounded the path towards Shining Agency; the cherry blossom petals were raining down from everywhere. I can't wait to work with everyone at Shining Agency! Just thinking about all the opportunities of meeting wonderful people and all the experiences I'll be having makes me so excited that all my nervousness just suddenly drains away! Shining Agency has always supported newbies who have just debuted by putting them in the master course. The master course was made to help us learn more and polish our skills as well as to get the opportunity to work with other idols who are newbies or seniors. From this day onward, I'm going to go thru the master course. Haruka told me that she, Tomochan, and all the members of Starish are also going to be in the master course. I'm happy to know that I'll be able to see them again and possibly work with them. We'll all be living in the same dorm, except for Tomochan who is living at the apartment of her senior, so I'll get to see everyone every day. Oh yeah, and as usual, we're still forbidden to fall in love since we're in the idol industry and all. I had several thoughts about what the future could bring and the jobs that I would be doing and before I knew it, I was already standing on front of Shining Agency. Haha. This is it! I went inside the building and into the office that I was told to go to and inquire about the master course.

"Good morning." I greeted.

Everyone inside the office was very busy. There were many managers talking with producers, other agents, and contacting all sorts of people; everyone is working really hard. One office lady noticed me as she ended her call on the telephone.

"Hm? Are you here for the master course?"

"Ah, yes I am here for the master course."

"We're kind of busy here in the office. There's been so many talent agencies, producers, and such who are asking about the new graduates and the senior idols under Shining Agency. I won't be able to escort you to the dormitory so is it alright if you just go there by yourself?"

"It's alright. I understand the circumstances." I smiled at her.

"Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience. Here is a map; just follow the directions and you'll be able to get to the dormitory."

I took the map from the office lady and thanked her. The phone on her desk suddenly rang and she quickly answered it and started getting a pen and paper; everyone is very busy indeed.
I left the Shining Agency building and started following the map the office lady gave me. The environment here sure is wonderful. There's a beautiful lake with a bridge, there are some wild animals such as deer, rabbits, and such, and then the greenery is also wonderful. As I walked, a sudden thought came to me. I hope Haruka won't get lost on her way to the dorm! I giggled.
After a few minutes of walking, I reached the dorm; the building is quite big. I got into the female dormitory area and went looking for my room.

"Whoa. There are so many rooms! I hope that I'll get to find my room."

I wasn't informed where my room was located so I'll have to find it the old fashion way. I kept looking at the name plates of each room and I didn't find my room so I went to the staircase to go to the second floor and perhaps find my room; I hope that all my things have arrived to my room safely. When I searched the second floor, I found my room at the end of the hallway beside the window; I guess that my room will have a view of what's at the front of the dormitory building. I looked at my name plate outside my room and it made me smile happily; this is truly not a dream. I entered the room and it was quite big; it was bigger than the dorm I stayed at in the academy. My furniture was in the room together with several boxes that contained my personal items. My white piano from home which I retrieved after learning that we were to stay here at the dormitory was also arrived. Since the dormitory rooms are semi-sound proof, I could play any time I'd like. I decided to first arrange my furniture in place and then unload my clothes and music materials for the mean time and unload the rest later at night or tomorrow; I didn't have to do any cleaning in the room since the room was already clean.