Chapter 48: Cecil

Chapter 48: Cecil

I stretched my arms and legs after sitting and writing for quite a while and looked at my completed lyrics.

"I think this should be good. I like these lyrics a lot and I think it's perfect for the song. Mikaze-senpai's tips and suggestions were spot on; he's amazing indeed. Maybe I should have him checked these for one last time; he might be able to see something worth improving."

I took my cell phone and was about to type a message to ask where he is.

"Umm...Is it alright for me to message him for this? He might be busy or doing something important..."

I was thinking about that as I stared at my phone. I decided not to message him and look for him the old fashion way; if he's around and not busy then lucky me. I put my cell phone into my pocket, gathered my music sheets and lyrics, and went off to find him. I'm sure everyone is just somewhere around the premises; I'll just have to look around.

I first checked their room and when I knocked several times, no one answered; I guess that even Syo and Natsuki were not here too. I then went to check the lobby but no one was there either. I decided to check outside and to my surprise, everyone was there! There were also some really big flash cards lying around everywhere. There were two unfamiliar faces—there was one man with a scepter and the other man had tanned skin and unfamiliar clothes. I then saw Mikaze-senpai together with Reiji-senpai and Kurosaki-senpai. I went over to them by passing by the side so that I wouldn't interrupt everyone's...game? It looks like a game; I honestly don't know what's going on actually.

"Looks like they're doing something interesting." Reiji-senpai said as he watched what was going on with the Starish members and the two new guys.
Reiji-senpai then noticed that someone was coming towards him, Mikaze-senpai, and Kurosaki-senpai.
"Hm? Hey Ai-chan, is that Kaori-chan running towards me?"

Mikaze-senpai looks over to the direction Reiji-senpai was looking.

"Yes. That's Kaori."

"Oh? Maybe Kaori-chan wants a hug from me?!"

"What the hell are you talking about, Reiji?" Kurosaki-senpai said as he hit Reiji-senpai's head.

Reiji-senpai laughed and the opened his arms as I got nearer. He was getting a bit excited until I passed him and went over to Mikaze-senpai; Kurosaki-senpai laughed at Reiji-senpai.

"What do you need, Kaori?" Mikaze-senpai said.

"I finished the lyrics and revised the melody a little. I wanted you to check it out and see if it was okay."

I handed over the papers to Mikaze-senpai and he took them.

"I'll check these later."

"Okay."

Reiji-senpai then came over to me and hugged me from behind.
"Kaori-chan! Why did you pass right by me without saying hello or at least accept my invitation to hug you!"

I was surprised by the sudden hug from behind and didn't know what to do.

"Ah! R-Re-Reiji-senpai! I-I'm—"

"Reiji, could you stop with your harassment?" Kurosaki-senpai then hit Reiji-senpai's head again.

"Ouch! Be gentle with me, Ranran!"

"Just ignore this clown, Kaoru."

"Eh? Kurosaki-senpai, you know that I'm Kaoru?!"

I was surprised that he knew! How could he have known?

"Yeah. I was quite shocked too when I found out during your graduation performance."

"You were there?!"