Chapter 9: Friends and Rain

I looked at my watch and realized that it's almost time for my next class so I left the practice hall and went on to my next class.

Classes ended and I decided to rest in the gardens before going back to the dorm.
I was reading a book when I suddenly noticed that the clouds were dark. It started to rain and I only was aware of it when a few drops fell onto the book I was reading. I stood up and ran into the campus and was able to take shelter but I was just really soaked from the rain. My book shared the same level of wetness as I did. Sigh.
I started to shake since the rain was really cold. I really am weak against the cold. I should head back to my room and take a hot shower or else I'll get sick.

I was already in the hallway and was just walking through while I was trying to keep myself warm by wrapping my arms around myself. My shaking hasn't stopped and it's making it harder for me to walk. Suddenly, a jacket was placed over me.

I looked behind me and I saw two girls. The one that gave me her jacket was the girl with long and wavy burgundy hair and the other girl with her has short red-orange hair and really pretty golden green eyes.

"Hey, are you okay? You're soaking wet." Said the girl with long and wavy hair.

"You're shaking a lot. Where is your dorm room located? We'll help you get there." Said the girl with short hair.

"T-thank y-you very much. It's on the th-third floor." I feel really cold. I really need to warm up.

The two girls helped me get to my dorm room and I was finally able to take a hot shower and was able to warm up.

"Thank you very much for helping me!" I bowed at them.

"Oh no! It's no problem! Haruka and I were worried when we saw you in the hallway soaking wet."

"Haruka?"

"Oh right! We haven't introduced ourselves. I'm Shibuya Tomochika. I'm in A class, taking the idol course." The girl with long and wavy hair smiled at me and flashed me a peace sign.

"I'm Nanami Haruka. I'm also from A class and I'm taking the composer course. It's nice to meet you." The girl with the short hair stood up and bowed at me.

"My name is Yamashita Kaori. I'm from S class. It's nice to meet you both as well." I smiled at them both.

"Kaori-chan, I think you're name is cute!" Shibuya-san said.

"Ah! Th-thank you, Shibuya-san."

"Shibuya-san? Just call me Tomochan!"

"And you can call me Haruka."

"Ah, alright. You guys can call me Kaori or anything at all. I don't mind."

"Kaori, do you have a dorm mate or are you here alone?" Haruka asked me as she looked around the room.

"Ah yes, I was supposed to have a dorm mate but she was transferred to a room somewhere on the first floor because of her frail body. I don't mind though as long as she'll be okay."

I offered them some cookies and tea.

"Kaori, you are a really kind person."

"Thank you, Tomochan." I blushed a little at her words.

"These cookies are delicious!" Haruka said as she took a bite at one of my cookies.

"Thank you, Haruka. I made these cookies so it makes me really happy that you said they're delicious."

Tomochan and Haruka were surprised that I made them and then we just continued to talk until it was night time.

"Ah! Tomochan! Haruka! It's already late! You two should get back to your dorm room to rest. We still have classes tomorrow morning."

"Ah! You're right! Well, we'll be going then, Kaori. It was fun talking with you!" Haruka stood up.

"If you're ever lonely, just come to me and Haruka! You can also eat lunch with us and hang out if you'd like!" Tomochan then hugged me.

"Really? I'd like that very much." I said.

We said goodnight to each other and they left the room. Suddenly, for the first time in a long while, I don't feel lonely.

I felt really happy to meet those two.