Chapter 24: Satsuki's Concert

Otoya ran into the room where Hijirikawa and Jinguji were.

"Guys! You wouldn't believe this!

Hijirikawa and Jinguji just looked at Otoya as he ran towards the television and turns it on.

Hijirikawa and Jinguji got surprised to see Natsuki appear on television.

"What's Shinomiya doing on stage?" Hijirikawa asked.

"That's what I want to know!" Otoya said.

"This is interesting." Jinguji said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Syo-kun! I found his glasses!" Nanami said.
But when she picked up the glasses, the lenses came off.

I started thinking for a while and then, "Ah! I'm going to try something! Hold on!" Haruka said.

"Try something?! The lenses shattered!" Syo said.

Haruka went off to the stage while holding Natsuki's glasses.

"Haruka, wait!" Syo shouted.

I found the Piyo-chan hat that Natsuki was wearing and realized that it had a pair of shades on them. I picked up the Piyo-chan hat.

"Syo! Catch!" I threw him the Piyo-chan hat.

"Thanks!" Syo said as he ran off towards the stage.

"You can do it!" I shouted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"Totally intense..." Otoya said in amazement.

"He's like a totally different person." Hijirikawa remarked.

The three of them continued to watch Natsuki on television without knowing why on earth is he on television in the first place.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------   

Haruka reached Satsuki when his song ended. She was sneaking up on him but Satsuki sensed her and grabbed her.

"Let's do something fun." Satsuki said to Haruka.

Satsuki was getting closer to Haruka's face.

"What's this? You're not scared?" Satsuki said to Haruka.

"I'm not scared. You're Shinomiya-san after all. You wouldn't do something cruel."
Satsuki got surprised.

Syo reached the stage and placed the hat on Satsuki.

"Huh? Nanami-san?"
Natsuki returned to normal! Syo sighed in relief. Natsuki notices Syo behind him.
"And Syo-chan! What's wrong?"
Syo puts on an annoyed face.

"Let's go now!" Syo shouts.
"Eh? But why?" Natsuki says.
"Let's just go right now! Move it!"
They didn't realize that they were leaving Haruka behind.
"Please wait!" Haruka goes towards them but trips on one of the wires on stage and falls. Good thing Hayato was there to catch her. Haruka got surprised and gets up immediately.
Haruka was talking to Hayato until Syo called out for her.

"Nanami, what are you doing?! Let's go!"

"Okay!" Haruka stood up and hurriedly went to Syo and Natsuki. I waited for them at the bottom of the stairs of the stage. Since the rain was getting stronger and it seemed like it wouldn't be stopping any time soon we all decided to get back to the academy.

"It's pouring hard. We should get back to the academy." Syo said.

"I agree. The rain might get stronger later on." Haruka said.

We reached one of the buildings of Carnival World and went inside; luckily the building we went in was the souvenir shop so we bought umbrellas. I looked outside through the store's window while waiting for the others.
The rain was really cold and the sky was really dark. Lightning and thunder filled the sky with its light and sound. It was scary but beautiful at the same time perhaps that is what Satsuki was. Anyway, we were able to bring Natsuki back which is good. I hope we won't be too soaked when we get back.

"Kaori, are you okay?"

I looked behind me and it was Haruka.

"Hm? I'm fine, Haruka. What made you ask?"

"You're legs are kind of shaking." Haruka looked worried.

I didn't notice that until Haruka told me. My legs were shaking...actually my whole body was shaking though I don't feel that cold yet. Perhaps I got numb already?
Haruka went to Syo and Natsuki.
"Syo-kun, Shinomiya-san, I think Kaori got too cold because of the rain. She's shaking."
All three of them then approached me.

"Ori-chan, are you really okay?"

"I-I'm okay. Please do not worry about me. I'll be fine."

"If you need anything or feel ill, just tell us okay?" Haruka said.
I nodded.

"Here, use this to wipe yourself. Though we'll be probably wet again later."
Syo handed me a towel.

"Thank you." I smiled and started to wipe myself.

I decided to wipe a part of my hair and then I realized.

"Oh no!" I said in shock.

"What's wrong, Kaori?" Haruka said in concern.

"I-I-I lost...my hair clip."

The three of them collapse in shock.

"Geeze, I thought something bad happened." Syo said as he scratched his head.

"Was it important to you Ori-chan?"

"Yes. It was important to me because that clip...was fr...om..."

"Kaori!"

I heard Haruka shout out my name but I couldn't respond to her. My body won't move and I couldn't make my eyelids open. All that my body could do was shake with no control. The floor was sure cold; it's as cold as the rain outside. I can hear the raindrops hitting the ground outside. Maybe the rain became stronger already? That's no good. We need to get back to the academy.

Ugh. I fainted again. I hate this. I wish I was a polar bear or something. At least I wouldn't have problems with getting cold. I think I'd prefer becoming a penguin though rather than becoming a polar bear.

Anyway, the rain sure is merciless.