Chapter 6: S Class

Chapter 6: S Class

I entered my classroom and sat in the second row, second seat to the window. I liked looking out the window time to time but I don't want to do get too distracted! So I decided not to be too close to the window. I just want to make sure that I can still see the outside at least. I also chose that seat because it wasn't particularly cold there.

Everyone was settled down and our homeroom teacher entered the classroom.
Our homeroom teacher was none other than the famous TV action star, Hyuga Ryuya.

"So Hyuga-sensei is our homeroom teacher. Well, at least I am familiar with him already. I wonder if Tsukimiya-sensei is also assigned to a class?"

Speaking of Tsukimiya-sensei, it turns out that Tsukimiya-sensei is a man.
I don't watch television very often and I usually just watch the news, cooking shows, and some educational shows. Sometimes I watch anime too but only for a short while since I'm always busy with chores, errands, and also because of my part-time job since I live alone at home. I have financial help with my parents but I don't want to always depend on them.
Anyway, I did some research on Hyuga-sensei and Tsukimiya-sensei. They both were students here in Saotome Academy and are now under Shining Agency. Hyuga-sensei became an action star while Tsukimiya-sensei is a cross dressing idol. He was forced to be feminine since he was often called cute. So he debuted as a woman but is actually a man.

Hyuga-sensei started off by introducing himself and then he moved on to the roll call and checked the attendance.

"Hirasawa Yuuto?"

"Here."

"Ichinose Tokiya?"

"Present."

"Morio Tsuyoshi?"

"Here."

"Kurusu Syo?"

"Here."

"Yamashita Kaori?"

"Umm...here!"

"Jinguji Ren?"

"Here."

After a while, attendance was done and Hyuga-sensei started talking.

"So, once again, welcome to Saotome Academy. Congratulations on passing the entrance exams but don't get too full of yourselves, okay? You're the top percent of the examinees that passed the exam. Saotome Academy is a vocational school dedicated to cultivating idols and composers. Our facilities and environment are the best in aiding you students in becoming the best idols and composers. All of the homeroom teachers here are working idols and your other teachers are famous, first-rate poets and composers. So do your best always and I don't tolerate half-assed works! Always give it your all!"

Well, that was homeroom and it was break time so everyone went to the canteen.
The canteen was huge! It was really big!

I bought some food using the pink card given to us by the school and went to look for a place to eat. Well...I was too shy to approach anyone so I ended up eating alone...sigh. While I was eating, I was just observing the people around me. There are many good looking guys and beautiful girls who are probably in the idol course and there are also many students in the composer class (I know this because I can hear them talking about their dreams of writing songs for their idols). I'd also like that. I'd like to write songs for idols so that they can make people happy and also so that they can shine. I smiled to myself. I probably look weird right now but who cares. I'm happy~

After having a few classes, we went back to our respective dorms to continue unpacking and preparing our things. My room was on the third floor and I have a dorm mate. Well...I was suppose to until they told me that I will be having the room all to myself because my supposedly dorm mate was transferred to another room somewhere on the first floor due to her frail health status. At least she won't have to go up and down stairs often so she won't get tired easily. I heard that she was born with a frail body but that didn't stop her dream of becoming a composer of music.

So here I am in my room that seems too big for me alone. I don't feel that different from being at home because as usual, I am alone again. How ironic. Anyway, at least there will be more space and I won't be bothered by anyone when studying and sleeping. Sigh. Tomorrow will be a busy day! Classes will start! I should finish unpacking my things then.