Chapter 41: Lady Picked Up By A Rose

"Ugh...I feel a bit sluggish."

I haven't been able to sleep well for the past few days because graduation is really near! It's just a few days from now! I'm just filled with mixed and contradicting feelings inside! I decided to talk with Tsukimiya-sensei so I went over to the faculty room in hope of finding him there.

"Good morning, Tsukimiya-sensei."

"Oh! Kaori-chan, what a surprise to see you here this early in the morning!"

"Hehe. I just wanted to talk to someone but I figured that my friends are probably still sleeping this early in the morning and it's a weekend so I thought of checking if you were here in the faculty room."

"You're a lucky little girl! I came here early because I had to finish checking some papers. Normally, I would be walking around the campus or out in town."

"Is that so? I'm lucky then indeed. Hehe. But if you're busy checking papers, I can leave if you'd like."

"Oh no, it's alright. I could continue checking the rest of the papers in the afternoon. They're not urgent anyway so it's alright. I'm all ears." Tsukimiya-sensei smiled.

"Tsukimiya-sensei, I've been having a hard time sleeping recently and I've been feeling sluggish for quite a while now...I don't know what to do. Do you have any suggestions?"

"Hmmm...perhaps you've been all work lately and no play? I know you've been practicing everyday but if you don't give yourself some time to relax or have some fun then your body would get stressed out. When was the last time you went out for leisure?"

"Hmm...I've been practicing everyday and that's all I can remember. Actually, I don't remember the last time I went out to town."

"That's no good! You need to take a breather! How about you go out of town for today? It's a weekend after all. It would be a nice change of environment."

"You're probably right, Tsukimiya-sensei. Maybe I need to take a break and have a change of environment. Thank you very much for the advise."

"It's my pleasure to be able to help you out, Kaori-chan! Enjoy your day out then! Take care!" Tsukimiya-sensei smiled.

"I will!"

I left the faculty room and went back to my dorm room to change clothes. I decided to wear a white collared shirt with denim overalls and I decided to use my rose colored backpack as my bag for today; I wore black sandals since I didn't feel like wearing shoes. My hairstyle was low pigtails with my bangs placed at the side.

I left my room and was already outside the campus. It certainly has been a long time since I set foot past the school gates. Since graduation was near, I had no jobs as Kaoru so that I could concentrate on my rehearsals so I really haven't been going out of the campus at all for some weeks now.

"Ah, this feels different. When was the last time I went out? I can't remember. I feel like I've entered a new world haha."

I didn't have a certain place in mind to go to so I just started walking and wandering around town. Since it was a weekend, there were quite a lot of people out today. I was leisurely walking until a group of men approached me.

"Hey there pretty girl, wanna have some fun today with us?" One of them said.

There were four of them and they all looked suspicious and I really felt like they were dangerous people; I didn't want to go with them at all. I decided not to reply to his question and tried to walk away immediately but one of them cut me off and blocked my way.