Chapter 57: The Feeling of Jealousy

What a wonderful morning!

I was feeling really good when I woke up today since I was able to rest properly last night. It's been a while since I last had a proper rest; I should watch my health. I picked up my script from the side table. An Ephemeral Dream has been hitting the charts and I'm really happy about that; my acting has been improving too and I've been getting praises from my fellow actors. Oh right, I have to check what scene we are going to be filming today.

I always mark my script regarding the scenes that we've finished filming so that I'd know how much I should have memorized before the next filming day. I opened my script and looked for the last marked section. So today we're filming scene 22 until...I closed the script and my energy of happiness started to become weak. We're going to be filming until the scenes where my character, Nishiki Tsukasa, will be interacting with Kotori Sasaki...my character's love interest...

I was not very happy about it not because I was not prepared; I have prepared myself mentally and emotionally long ago! But because the actor playing as Sasaki is Kunisaki Harada...sigh.

I took a quick shower and changed into some comfortable clothes; I just wore a simple t-shirt and pants since I would change into costume in the studio. I was tying my hair when...

*knock knock knock*

I opened the door. "Yes?"

"C'mon Kaori, let's go!"

"Huh?!"

Syo grabbed my arm and started pulling me.

"S-Syo! Where are we going?!"

"Where else? To the studio! Natsuki, you go grab her bag and script!"

"Alright! Is this your bag, Ori-chan?"

"Y-yes. W-wait a minute!"

"I got her script with me." Mikaze-senpai said.

"What's going on?!"

All three of them kept dragging me until we reached Manager-san's car.

"Everyone ready?" Manager-san asked as he got in the car.

"All set and ready to go!" Syo said enthusiastically.

I was sitting in the middle at the back with Natsuki on my right and Syo on my left; Mikaze-senpai was sitting at the passenger's seat.

"Wait a minute! Why are they coming with us, Manager-san?!"

"Haha, I invited them to come and watch the filming; Director-san didn't mind when I asked."

"W-what?!" I was surprised...

"I'm excited to see Ori-chan in action!"

"I'm excited to see the next scenes of the show! This is like an advance screening for me!"

"Eh? You're a fan of the show, Syo?"

Syo scratched his head. "Hehe, yeah I am Kaori. I know it seems like it's not my type of show but it caught my interest when I watched a few episodes and the next thing I knew, I was waiting for it every day. Haha."

"Syo-chan always makes sure that he doesn't miss an episode. I record it when he's busy so I've watched some episodes too; the story is pretty good and the actors are amazing."

"I find the story interesting as well. Your acting isn't bad either." Mikaze-senpai said as he fastened his seat belt.

"I'm happy to hear that. Thanks everyone, for supporting the show!" I smiled. Who would have thought that they'd be fans of the show? I really am surprised. Knowing that they watch the show kind of gives me butterflies in the stomach...oh my, I should do my best always.