Chapter 69: Sleeping Angel

----------------------------------------------------------------- 

Author's Note: Hello~

Just wanted to say that this chapter is from Ai's point of view :3

----------------------------------------------------------------- 

The temperature today is quite cool; there're a lot of white fluffy clouds that are floating gently in the blue sky. The morning is so peaceful and quiet. It's good to be back at the dorm; this morning's job was a bit tiring. There was too much talking...sigh.

I entered the lobby and Hijirikawa Masato was there on one of the sofas; he was reading a book. He noticed me when he heard the sound of the door closing.

"Mikaze, good morning."

"Good morning to you too, Masato."

"Did you just come from work?"

"Yes, I just came back from Radiant Live radio station; I was part of Morning Star's morning program."

"Eh? Morning Star starts airing at 5:00 am in the morning. What time did you wake up to reach the radio station? It's quite far from the dorm."

"I was awake by 3:10 am and reached the radio station by 4:20 am."

"That's really quite early."

"Yes but I think it's better to be early than to be late especially since the program was to be live."

"You've made a good point."

The air between us seems to be quite awkward. I think it is to be expected since Masato had feelings for Kaori; I heard about this from Kaori herself.

"So how are things on your end, Mikaze? How's your relationship so far with Shinomiya and Kurusu?"

"Though the two of them are quite a handful, I believe that we are all getting along quite well; I've grown to find their presence desirable."

"It's good to know that you're all getting along."

Masato looks at me for a moment before looking back at his book.

"What about your relationship with Kaori?"

"We're...getting along as well."

"I see...Can I ask you a question, Mikaze?"

"Go ahead."

"I won't beat around the bush; are you dating Kaori?"

"If ever you two are indeed dating, I won't tell anyone else. I just...want to know your relationship with her for personal reasons which I think you know."

"My relationship with Kaori...we are indeed dating; we have been for quite a while now."

"So I was right..."

"Right?"

"I had a feeling that you two were already dating. You see, Kaori has a certain habit that shows she likes something or someone; she always shows that habit when she's with you. Recently, I've noticed that her habit has been showing even more; I thought that perhaps something really good happened to her such as having her feelings returned."

He's quite an observant person; I'm quite impressed. However, he knows that Kaori loves me and that I love her back. Does it bother him in any way? I wonder if he still harbors feelings for Kaori. Does he still see her in that way? I would really like to know for my own personal reasons as well.