Chapter 21: Satsuki

Chapter 21: Satsuki

We took a train and it was a bit crowded.

"There are a lot of people today." I said.

"It is a weekend so I guess it's natural that there are a lot of people out today." Syo replied.

All three of us were standing since the seats were all taken. Well, I was sitting a while ago but Obaasan boarded the train and I gave her my seat. I didn't want the Obaasan to stand.

We were near our stop but the train suddenly stopped which caused most of us to fall. Everyone was shocked. I didn't get to keep my balance and fell but Syo was able to catch me.

"Are you alright, Kaori?"

I nodded. "Thank you for catching me. That was just too sudden."

I noticed a pair of glasses near Natsuki's feet and I picked them up. Natsuki seemed alright so maybe it wasn't his. I kept the glasses in my bag and thought of giving it to the lost and found at our stop. I stood up and regained my balance.
The train speakers turned on and the locomotive engineer was telling us that there was a technical problem but it is not serious. The train started to move again right after. We got off at our stop and we started walking.

"Umm...Syo." I grabbed Syo's sleeve.

"Eh? What's wrong Kaori?"

"Something doesn't feel right about Natsuki." I pointed at Natsuki who was walking on front of us. His aura felt different and I felt like I was scared of him or something. Something just didn't feel right.

"Something wrong with Natsuki?" Syo takes a good look at Natsuki and then,
"W-wait a minute!"

Syo runs on front of Natsuki and stops him.

"Natsuki, do you still have your glasses on?!"

Syo looks at Natsuki's face and he realizes that his glasses are gone.

"Get out of my way." Natsuki says.

Syo looks a bit pale and steps aside. Natsuki just walked away. Syo then goes to me and pulls my hand and starts running.

"Syo! Where are we going? What about Natsuki?"

"C'mon Kaori! We have to get back to the train station!"

"Train station? Why?"

Syo stops running and turns to me.
"Kaori, Natsuki has a split personality. When he isn't wearing his glasses, Natsuki becomes Satsuki."

"Satsuki?"

"Satsuki is not a very friendly person and is quite violent and short tempered. If we can get Natsuki's glasses and put them back on, then he'll be back to normal!"

"Glasses?" I recalled the pair of glasses I picked up from the train when it suddenly stopped.

"Ah!" I took the glasses out of my bag. I still got them. I forgot to surrender them to the lost and found. "Do you mean these?" I handed them over to Syo.

"These are his glasses! Quick, we have to find him before he makes some trouble!"

Syo and I started running towards the direction where Natsuki left. We looked all over for him. After a long while of searching, we finally found him.

"Syo! Over there! That's Natsuki!"

Syo rushed to him and placed his glasses on.
Natsuki suddenly turned back into his regular self. Thank goodness!

"Huh? Nanami-san, what are you doing here?"

Haruka was there! So I guess she did get lost after all. I guess it was a good thing that Natsuki lost his glasses. If that didn't happen, then we wouldn't be able to bump into Haruka.
We all decided to go to a nearby café.