Chapter 59: Hold Your Alcohol

Another day of filming has finished and boy am I tired! I should just relax tonight or else I'd totally lose all of my strength; sigh. The series is doing very well and became a hit in the ratings; the fan base sure got bigger too. Seeing everyone packing up in this studio makes me feel a bit sad and sentimental. It's kind of sad to know that we've finished filming half of the series already; that would mean that the show will end sooner or later. I'll definitely miss everyone for sure. Well...except for one person.

"Kaori-chan!"

I definitely won't miss Kunisaki-san. Not at all.

"Kaori-chan!"

Ugh, just hearing his voice makes me feel uneasy; seeing him run to me with that big grin of his gives me goose bumps of fear and disgust. I should get going before he comes any closer.

I grabbed my bag and was walking away already but I wasn't fast enough; I got caught by his annoying arm.

"Kaori-chan, I've been looking for you!"

"I-is that so?"

He's smiling and it's sending chills down my spine. What does this touchy freak want with me this time?!

"Kaori-chan, are you heading back to your place already?"

"Yeah. I'm heading home already so if you would kindly let go of my arm, I—"

"The night is still young! How about going out for dinner with me?"

"N-no, it's alright. I'm not hungry anyway."

"Oh c'mon, I won't say no for an answer from a cute lady like you."

His face is too close! It's so close that I could rip that smile off of his face with my bare hands! How I wish I could punch him!

"B-but if we go out together, what would the media say? You know the media's imagination is as crazy as it can be, right?"

Please take your arm off and get away from me.

"I wouldn't care about what they'd write about us. In fact, I'd be delighted if they thought we were dating. I won't lie to you, I am interested in you after all."

But I care! I don't want people to think I'm dating you! Besides, I already like someone else! If he thought I was with you, I'd rather quit being an idol and disappear; I'd cry for months! I don't want any misunderstandings.

"Kunisaki-san, I really have to go no—"

He grabbed my hands and leaned towards me.

"You're really hard to get, Kaori. You're such a challenge for me; usually I'd get a woman to go with me right away. This makes me want to make you mine even more." He smiles.

I really don't like this guy.

"Kunisaki-san, I really don't have feelings for you so I don't want to go out with you."

"Oh really? So does that mean you already have feelings for someone else?"

"N-no..."

Somehow, it hurts to say that...

"Liar, your eyes and actions say otherwise. You already have someone you like, am I right?"

He comes even closer to me.

"So, who's the lucky guy? I'd like to meet him."

Why is he so serious?! It's kind of scary.

"Well? It's either you lied to me or you really have someone. Which is it then?"