Chapter 45: Roommates

Kotobuki-senpai continued to speak.
"We'll try to stay out of your business as requested but feel free to ask us about anything; we'll definitely help you if you need some help. Let's all get along! After all, we'll be sharing a room."

Otoya and Tokiya-san's faces were surprised by the news that they'd be sharing rooms. Kotobuki-senpai was also surprised by the fact that they didn't know.

"Wait, Shining-san didn't tell you? You're seniors in the master course will be living with you."

Everyone had shocked and uneasy expressions all of a sudden.

"Y-you'll live with us?!" Syo said in shock.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What is this? My belongings have been pushed into the corner..." Tokiya-san said.

Kotobuki-senpai was standing on his bed while Otoya and Tokiya-san were looking at the sudden change of layout of their room.

Kotobuki-senpai then points over to the other half of the room. "Your beds are over there."

"Eh? What is this?!" Otoya said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

"Bunk beds are good enough for newbies."

Kurosaki-senpai was pointing at the bunk beds while he was relaxing on his bed. Ren-san and Masato were looking at the bunk beds that they will have to sleep on.

"My tatami are all gone!" Masato said in surprise.

Kurosaki-senpai got up and said, "I threw it out since t was taking up too much space. I'm the master of this room now. If you got something to say, wait till you've become a real pro."

Ren-san and Masato weren't very happy but there was not they could do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Mikaze-senpai was sitting on his bed when he pointed to the opposite half of the room where Natsuki and Syo stood.

"Don't come to this side of the room. Make sure you stay away from me when I'm sleeping."

"Yes!" Natsuki said joyfully.

Syo was looking around the room when he suddenly got surprised by Mikaze-senpai who appeared beside him while staring at his face.

"Wh-what?!"

"You're really short, aren't you?" Mikaze-senpai said.

"Th-this already?!" Syo was a bit annoyed.

"My data says you're 161 centimeters but you look about 100 centimeters to me."

"S-shut up! What's your problem?!" Syo was flustered and annoyed.

"Syo-chan, calm down." Natsuki said.

Mikaze-senpai then said to Syo, "It seems you don't know how to respect your seniors."

Syo was affected; it was like an arrow was shot to his heart.

"I'll set a schedule to help you learn some discipline."

Mikaze-senpai then laid a big piece of paper on the floor; it was a schedule. Syo went over to it and started reading out loud whatever was written on the schedule.

"Wake up at 5 o'clock?! That's way too early!" Syo shouted. He then looked at the things that came after that on the schedule that Mikaze-senpai made.
"Get changed at 5:02; wash your face at 5:07! 5:08, eat breakfast! 5:43, clean up!"