Chapter 55: Sleepy

Chapter 55: Sleepy

Natsuki was fixing his things when Mikaze-senpai called his name.

"Natsuki,"

"Hm? What is it Ai-chan?"

"Here's the assignment you submitted the other day; I've finished checking it.

You did well in this assignment."

"Ah! I'm glad to hear that! How about Syo's homework?"

"He unexpectedly did an exceptional job this time."

"Syo-chan will be happy to hear that then!" Natsuki smiled.

Speaking of the little one, Syo enters the room and heard what Natsuki said.

"Hey Natsuki, what are you talking about? What will I be happy about?"

"Ai-chan said you did exceptionally well in our last homework."

"What?! I did?! Seriously?!"

Mikaze-senpai handed over to Syo his submitted homework. "Here, your work. I guess there is indeed a first time for everything."

Syo took the papers immediately and looked at them; he was very surprised to see full marks on each page.

"Whoa! My hard work for this assignment was totally worth it! Haha!"

Mikaze-senpai then stood up and went on his way out.

"Where are you going, Ai-chan?"

"I've already checked Syo's and your assignment. Kaori hasn't turned in her assignment yet so I'm going to go check on her."

"Okay. Say hello to Ori-chan for me, Ai-chan."

Mikaze-senpai leaves the room.

Syo crossed his arms as he started thinking for a moment.

"What's up, Syo-chan?"

"Natsuki, did you notice?"

"Notice what?"

"Ai can go to Kaori's room whenever he wants and has been frequently talking with her. I heard from Reiji that they even send messages to one another. The two of them are quite close with each other, aren't they?"

"Hm...now that you mention it, it seems that way."

"Do you think Ai has a thing for her?"

"If Ai-chan and Ori-chan were together, it would be really cute! I'd support them all the way!"

"Haha, I agree with you there."

Syo sits on the couch.

"But then, that would be a problem. If Ai and Kaori were a couple, then they'd run into some trouble with Shining Saotome."

"I guess you're right, Syo-chan. We're all idols here and we're not allowed to have romantic relationships."

"Well...they could always hide their relationship. If Shining doesn't know, then there won't be a problem."

"That's just as hard, Syo. It's not easy to hide things from Shining Saotome."

Syo sighs. "Yeah, that's true."

He then notices an object on top of the side table beside Mikaze-senpai's bed.
"Natsuki, since when did Ai have this cool angel looking figure?"

"Hm...I'm not really sure but I think it has been there for days now, Syo-chan."

"This is pretty cool actually; it's really well made."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------