Chapter 17: Audition

We all gathered once again in hope of helping Syo but he suddenly tells us that he decided not to push thru with the audition.

"What? You're not going to audition?" Haruka said.

"You're cured aren't you?" Tomochan said.

"Why would I audition?! Look at this! Read it!"

Syo points at the magazine with the announcement of auditions for Hyuga-sensei's movie. In small print, it says: "The role will be the main character's younger sister."

"A girl?!" Tomochan shouted.

Syo sighed.
"It's so depressing...I wanted to act alongside Hyuga-sensei..."

"It's alright, Syo-chan!" Natsuki yelled.
Natsuki came running to him with a dress in his hands. The dress what cute though!

"Leave it to me, Syo-chan!"
Natsuki forced Syo to wear the dress and put a long wig on Syo.
Syo totally looks like a girl! He looks so cute!
Natsuki started taking photos with his cell phone from different angles.

"Syo, you are so cute!" I said.

"You really are cute!" Haruka said.

"This could actually work." Tomochan said as she looked at Syo from head to toe.

Syo then shouted, "That's enough from all of you!"

"Wow!" a voice said.

When we turned around, it was Hyuga-sensei. He was jogging around the campus and training for his role in his movie. He was looking at Syo.

Syo was surprised. "Hyu-Hyuga-sensei!"

"You're exactly what I had in mind for the role of my sister in the movie!" Hyuga-sensei said. "What's your name?"

"S-Syo..."

Hyuga-sensei then gave him a thumb up and said, "Make sure you audition, Syoko-chan!" he then continued jogging.

"Syoko-chan?!" Syo was in such utter shock that he dropped down to his knees.

"I think he has been traumatized again..." Tomochan said to Natsuki.

"Really?"

"Go for it, Syo-kun!" Haruka shouted.

Well, at least he has a pretty good chance of getting the part.
I giggled. He does look like a cute girl!

I took out my cell phone and took one picture of him. It's just too cute! I would be very happy if I had a sister like this! Haha.