Frieza X Reader - Part 2 (Injured)

"Ok that's enough." Frieza told you before you were just about to stomp on a wheezing mans chest. "Frieza!" You snarled his name. "Ok. Now tell me who you are. Neither of us have seen you before and I know that you're not a Saiyan or a pathetic Earthling, so speak up!" Frieza slammed his tail down on the metal floor demanding answers. "Well at least you haven't mistaken me for a human." You smirked and harshly place your foot on the mans chest anyways. "Just answer me before I kill you! I'm not afraid to kill a woman so don't think I'll hold back." Frieza spawned a rad dot that hovered over his finger. "Go a head." You smiled and waited for Frieza to make a move.

Frieza launched some sort of attack at you, but you dodged it with no problem. Then it was your turn, after that you teleported yourself behind Frieza and kicked him in the back of the head that made him fall to the floor and roll back onto his feet.

"No one has ever done that to Lord Frieza before." You over heard one of Frieza's remaining soldiers whisper to another.

"Fine then. Want to play it that way do we?" Frieza growled looking like he was going to start a transformation.

However it wasn't much of a transformation, it just made him a bit taller, buffer and stronger with his armour shattering everywhere.

"Yet people are actually scared of you? I've just caught you off guard and kicked you in the back of the head. Bring it on, pint sized." You laughed and started to get carried away. "Alright then." Frieza nodded and hit you in the collar bone with a tiny purple beam.

It may have been small hit, but it was extremely powerful, deadly and painful. It made you collapse to the floor in fact. After that, it caused you to pass out with in seconds.

"What a shame. I didn't even get to my final form." Frieza kneeled down to your face hight and mocked you just before you blanked out.

"Err, Lord Frieza." Zarbon stuttered and pointed under his eye. "What?!" Frieza yelled at Zarbon's actions. "It appears that your uninvited guest cut under your eye." Zarbon brought up seeing a small bit of purple blood coming off Frieza's cheek. "Don't you think I've noticed that?!" Frieza continued to raise his voice while embarrassment took him over. "Shall I get a medic, Lord Frieza? That cut does look pretty deadly and deep." Zarbon suggested to his boss. "Would you?" Frieza then picked you up and chucked you to Zarbon. "I meant for you and not this thing here." Zarbon caught you and told Frieza. "This is like a paper cut for me, Zarbon. Now go take this woman to the medics and tell them to heal her. Once she's healed get one of them to come get me and then I'll draw answers out of her. The first one will be how the fuck did she cut under my eye!?" Frieza planned and started to walk back to his office. "As you wish, Lord Frieza." Zarbon nodded and went in the opposite direction to the medics.

"Right then, medics. Lord Frieza want this woman healing so he can get important answers out of her. Once you've done that, go tell him she's healed and he'll be over as soon as possible." Zarbon dropped your body in front of the three medic workers. "What happened? Did Frieza get a partner or something?" One of the workers picked you up and stated to Zarbon. "No he didn't, and it's best not to ask him. He'll probably kill you if you ask what happened." Zarbon gave the healers a tip for later on. "Ok. Well tell Lord Frieza we'll be able to get her healed within a hour at the least." The other healer glanced at you and the wound. "Alright then, ta ta." Zarbon then left the healers to do their job.

"So shall we fill up a healing tank for her, or just heal the wound?" The first medic questioned the others. "Just treat the wound, it'll save paperwork." The other two workers said at the same time. "Right then, let's get her a bed." The first healer put you onto a bed as the other one got to the healing process.

"Hey, you two, what is her race?" The third medic finally spoke while doing some paperwork for you. "Saiyan." Both of the operating workers answered. "But she doesn't have a tail, and no Earthling would dare trespass onto Lord Frieza's ship. Plus not a lot of humans know about Frieza's existence." The paper working man outsmarted his other colleagues. "Then just tick other race." One worker highlighted. "Or you could just ask Frieza when he comes to talk to her. I'm sure he'll know when he comes to get answers out of her." The other guy pointed out. "Yeah, I guess I could." The paper working medic put the paperwork down and went to help his other medical friends out.