Frieza X Reader - Part 73 (Dende returns)

Once you had your little chatter with Kuriza, both of you made a move and decided to do something useful, just in case if anything big popped up. You also told Kuriza about Gohan and Krillin not knowing that you were his mother along with the reason for not telling them. Kuriza understood and wouldn't let it slip if Gohan or Krillin asked him about his mother. However, Kuriza did get a little puzzled when you told him about Goku knowing that you're the mother of Frieza's child. Then again, you were a little confused about that too. As far as you knew, one of the Kais told Goku about Frieza, his relationship and his son; which did irritate you a bit because some of those Kais couldn't keep their mouths shut and big noses out of other people's business.

You told Kuriza you would be outside if he needed you, because your plan was to look out for Dende along with and danger. Kuriza told you he would be going to bed for a little rest as be was pretty tired out for earlier on. But Kuriza was stopped by someone who was interested in talking to him.

"Hey, Kuriza! Where are you going?" Gohan ran up to Kuriza to see what he was up to. "Bed." Kuriza shortly answered Gohan without looking back at him. "You're very shy aren't you?" Gohan came up in front of Kuriza to stop him from walking forward. "And you're very annoying " Kuriza pushed past the half saiyan not wanting to talking to him. "Err." Gohan stumbled not knowing what to say to that.

"Just leave him, Gohan. He's probably stressed out." Krillin held Gohan's shoulder saying just leave him be. "I figured that out. After all, I think I would be too if Frieza was my dad." Gohan quietly mentioned to Krillin as a possible because of the way Kuriza was acting. "... For the record. My hearing is outstandingly good and ten times better than the average Frost Demon race, so I would be able to hear anything you two say no matter where you are on this ship." Kuriza froze on the spot and turned himself around to explain his hearing ability to Gohan and Krillin the second he heard his father's name. "Ohh,.. wonderful." Krillin nervously grinned. "Yeah, sorry about that. I didn't mean to offend you." Gohan twiddled his thumbs behind his back not liking the idea of being confronted. "Just talk to me when I'm in a better mood." Kuriza sighed and carried on walking the other way.

Kuriza then went to his room as he said he was going to and you were still sat outside on top of Frieza's ship looking out for anyone who was in the distance. And someone was coming towards your way, it was a small figure and it was green, so Dende had managed to safely find you.

"I see you managed to find your way back safely." You flew the rest of the way over to the Namekian child. "Y-yeah... it was a long trip... but I managed it." Dende panted from being out of breath. "Good, did anyone see you?" You asked. "A small, angry, purple and white guy." Dende gave you brief description of someone he saw. "Crap, that's Frieza. We need to hurry. Did he do anything to you?" You helped Dende fly down carefully and asked as it looked like he was going to pass out. "No, he just ignored me." Dende answered you. "It's better than him hurting you. Let's go inside." You held your chest in relief and carried Dende inside.

"So you have the password?!" Krillin exciting jumped up and down at Dende's appearance. "Yep." Dende nodded with a smile. "Great, let's summon the dragon!" Krillin fist pumped liking his luck turning onto a new page. "I wouldn't if I were you, I'd wait for Vegeta otherwise you're putting yourselves in deep danger." You held Krillin back for the time being. "I think we would be in even bigger danger if we didn't summon the dragon now." Gohan shot his eyes open getting a bad sensation of something. "Err why?" You shook your head thinking what is he talking about. "FRIEZA IS COMING THIS WAY!" Krillin screamed out in panic feeling the high power getting closer and closer every second. "Fine. Summon the dragon and I'll go get Vegeta. I'll keep Kuriza inside of the ship and I'll stay close to Goku in the healing tank." You quickly organised and ran over to Vegeta's room so the other three could get the wishes.