Frieza X Reader - Part 71 (Captain Frog)

When you arrived back at the ship area where the fight was still sadly going on, you sat yourself and Kuriza down at a side and waited till someone noticed you both.

"Why is Captain Ginyu fighting three people I haven't seen before?" Kuriza asked you as he sat down next to you. "Ginyu isn't on our side any more. Those three down there are from a planet called Earth and they helped me find you so I'm helping them get the dragon balls." You answered your son so he could understand in his child's mind. "So we're betraying, father?" Kuriza understood then quizzed you another query with a worried face. "Only for your safety, trust me, I'm doing what's right and so are those three and Vegeta who is also on our side." You wrapped an arm around Kuriza to comfort him. "If you say so." Kuriza looked down to the ground twiddling his tail.

"So you found him?" Vegeta saw and landed behind you comforting Kuriza. "Yeah, finally. Soon as those three get their two wishes and you get yours, I'm leaving and taking Kuriza with me." You stood up and quietly told Vegeta so Kuriza couldn't hear you. "I don't blame you, you should have left Frieza years ago. I'm surprised you've lasted this long with him." Vegeta scoffed folding his arms and rolling his eyes at you. "Love is something you don't understand Vegeta." You shook your head and put your hands on your hips.

"What's that?" Vegeta queried you pointing at your hand. "What's what?" You followed Vegeta's eyes down to your left hand. "That ring? How long have you had if for?" Vegeta held your hand up to have a look at the beautiful ring. "I've had this since Kuriza was born. After Kuriza was born and when Frieza came to see me, he gave me this ring and I must have forgotten to take it off... Even though he never told me to." You explained to the Saiyan trying to pull the ring off your finger as there really wasn't a need for it anymore. "...A-are you engaged to Frieza?!" Vegeta raised his voice at you taking a step back. "What? No! If I was engaged to Frieza I'd know about it and he would have asked me to marry him, you idiot." You offendly told Vegeta as you knew marggage wasn't for Frieza.

You could see where Vegeta was coming from though. The ring Frieza gave you did look similar to an engament ring and the fact it was on your ring finger made it look like you were going to marry him. But Frieza never asked you to marry him, he just told you to never take it off and you never have done; but that's only because you CAN'T take it off. It was almost as if Frieza had welded it to your finger.

"Well, I'm going to fight the last fool out there, it'll speed the process up. You still not joining?" Vegeta shifted the conversation along getting ready to fight Ginyu. "You know what, I might, that other Saiyan is a dint in the ground and those other two won't be joining in any time soon." You took a glimpse at the battlefield seeing how the tables had turned. "Let's go then." Vegeta flew down and went to crash into Ginyu. "Ok, Kuriza don't go anywhere and don't speak to anyone." You strictly told him as you followed Vegeta. "Ok." He nodded and boringly watch you fight Ginyu with Vegeta.

As you followed Vegeta to take your turn in fighting the last Ginyu Force member, you recognised a very similar position. It wasn't any fancy dancey stance it was an actual move Ginyu could pull off without making it look cringey.

"HA HA HA, this is even better, you've lined yourself straight up for me (Y-N)!" Ginyu madly chuckled away hold his arms andegs out. "I wouldn't change with me, I'm on my period!" You bluntly put out so Ginyu took his eyes off you.

Once you side that, it was pure silence for a good couple of seconds. Ginyu shivered in cringe and wiggled himself to the imagine he never wanted. Then there was Vegeta who had a bit more of a different reaction.

"LIKE WE NEEDED TO KNOW THAT!" Vegeta screamed at you as lady talk wasn't his cup of tea. "At least he's took his aim of me." You nodded liking that Ginyu wasn't planning on swapping with you anymore. "BUT YOU KNOW HOW TO DODGE GINYU'S BODY SNATCHING ATTACKS! I DON'T!" Vegeta continued to scream at you with a little panic. "Well now's the time to..." You explained to your Saiyan friend but things were getting to be too late.

Ginyu's attack was already on it's way to making contact with Vegeta but lucky for him, something got in the way of it.

"Eww slimy!" Goku shot his eyes open and chucked a Namekian frog up into the sky as the slippery amphibian hopped onto his hand.

As the frog was now practically airborne since it was flying through the air, it managed to get in the way of Ginyu's attack and the big hardcore Captain of the dead Ginyu Force was switched with a Namekian Frog.

"What just happened?" Vegeta uncovered himself with his arms looking at his own body seeing that he was still a Saiyan and not a purple monster.

"I DIDN'T LIKE THE SLIME!" Goku yelled up to you and Vegeta. "Wait a second." You flew down to the ground and picked up a little green frog and saw trying to escape.

"No way, Ginyu just switched bodies with a frog, nice work, Goku." You chuckled at the little accident that turned out to be the best. "No, problem." Goku gave you a thumbs up as he was still lying down on the ground badly injured. "Pass it here!" Vegeta hovered down to you as he held his hand out to you. "DON'T! Kill him!" You demanded Vegeta to not take the life of Captain Frog. "I won't!" Vegeta snarled as he clicked his finger wanting Ginyu his hand.

You could see the fear in Ginyu's eyes that he was worried sick of what was going to happen. He couldn't speak a word of any language other than ribbit.

"OI, KIRIZA! CATCH!" Vegeta shouted at your son getting ready to launch Ginyu. "Ok!" Kuriza stood up on his feet and caught Ginyu with a single hand once Vegeta threw the helpless frog.