Frieza X Reader - Part 51 (Years later)

It has been four years since Kuriza was born and life had gone back to normal. The cute little baby you had could now walk, run, fly, talk, fight and transform. You taught Kuriza to walk and talk then Frieza obviously did the honour of teaching Kuriza to fight and fly. Then as time carried on, Kuriza just developed running and transforming on his own. Frieza strictly demanded his son to stay in his first or final form, only reason being is because they were the traditional two forms and Kuriza was mainly use to them. When Kuriza was older and could control himself a bit more, he could do as he pleases with his second and third form, but for now you and Frieza were unchange of what he did. Basically, both of you wanted what was best for your son. And even though Kuriza was a powerful little boy who had some good speed and techniques, he was so sweet and polite to everyone. However, he did have his father's bad attitude and temer if he wasn't happy, but Kuriza never really showed his nasty side, he cherishes you to bits and respects you with all of his heart.

Right now you were doing some training and discussing some news with Vegeta, Raditz and Nappa. Frieza mentioned that there was a planet he wanted to sell since it was worth a Hell of a lot. But three saiyans wouldn't be able to do the job, so Raditz came up with a splendid idea.

"So you're going to go to Earth and find your brother that you haven't seen or heard from in decades?" You questioned Raditz as you were doing pull up. "Yes, according to my mother he was sent there as a baby to terminate all life and it should be done by now." Raditz answered you. "And you've only just remembered till this very day?" Vegeta jumped into the conversation. "Not really, his exsistance has just been at the back of my head." Raditz told the prince. "Well you best get your ass in a space pod and go fech him, Frieza wants that planet pretty badly." Vegeta pointed to the door where Raditz should exit. "I know, I know." Raditz said and left. "And shouldn't we get going too, Vegeta? We've got our mission to do?" Nappa suggested to him. "I suppose." Vegeta exhaled and went with Nappa. "I come and wave you off at the space pod area, Frieza is out with Kuriza so I've got nothing better to do." You dropped yourself form the pull up bar and walked behind the saiyans.

Frieza was then having some father and son time with Kuriza. He wanted to see if Kuriza needed oxygen to breathe or if he would be completely fine without it.

"So you're going to send me out into space? Isn't there no oxygen there?" Kuriza doubled checked with his dad. "Yes, but you've got the Frieza Race's blood inside of you, so you should be fine. If you struggle breathing, I'll take you straight inside." Frieza picked up his son and sat him on his lap as he got in his hover pod.

A few seconds later Frieza brought his hover pod out into space and Kuriza was amazed by everything. He was so impressed that he could breathe in space and was loving the new experience.

"OHH WOW, THIS IS SO COOL!" Kuriza blurted out and wiggled his tail in excitement. "Why don't you try firing a blast." Frieza suggested. "Ok." Kuriza smiled and held his left hand up ready to shoot a small attack into space.

"Ohh wow, this is amazing!" Kuriza ginned liking this. "There is more you can do than just this." Frieza put a hand on his son's shoulder. "Ohh yeah? Like what?" Kuriza questioned wanting to know more. "I'll teach you when you're a bit older. For now let's just go back inside." Frieza turned his hover pod around and brought it back inside.

"So now what are we doing?" Kuriza asked and jumped off the hover pod. "I suppose we should go looking for your mother. I told her that we we're going into space and she wasn't a hundred percent happy about it." Frieza answered his kid and went looking for you. "Why? I don't understand why she's edgy about me training." Kuriza spoke out and put his arms behind his back. "She's just looking out for you and just doesn't want you to get hurt." Frieza explained and glimpsed down towards Kuriza who was by his side. "I guess, but I only train with you. It's not like you're gonna purposely hurt me." Kuriza held his arms out in confusion. "Your mother doesn't understand the way our side of the family works." Frieza exhaled though his nose and basically said the truth.