Frieza X Reader - Part 97 (Lavender)

After Kuriza went to the bar and got you your favourite alcoholic beverage, he handed it over to you and sat on a sunbed next to yours looking over in Videl's direction.

Kuriza's Pov.

Why do I feel... different? I've never felt this weird before and I'm not sure if I like it. All I did was bump into a pretty human and stutter when I spoke to her. Wait? Do I think she's pretty? No, I can't. Those big grey eyes, swishy blonde hair and pretty lashes can't catch my attention like that. But what if they did? Why am I still looking at her? Love can't feel this way, but then again, I've never cared about anyone other than my mother, and friends before.

End of Kuriza's Pov.

"Hello? Earth to Kuriza? Is anyone in there?" You nudged your son trying to get him out of his daydream. "What?!" Kuriza snapped at you but not in any meaningful way. "If you like her why don't you go talk to her?" You suggested to him hoping he would. "I already told you I don't like her." Kuriza groaned as he rolled his ruby coloured eyes. "That's a lie. You're slowly waging your tail and your father did that with me." You grinned and managed to catch him out.

But Kuriza didn't say anything in response to you, he just gave you a look that said "really?" and held the end of his tail so it stopped swaying in a flirty way.

"Don't make that face either. It makes you a spitting image of your father." You chuckled seeing the Frieza features in Kuriza. "Well his race do have dominant genes than yours." Kuriza shrugged and turned away from you. "So are you gonna talk to her?" You giggled sipping your drink. "NO! I LITERALLY JUST SAID NO " Kuriza cried out begging you to stop. "Aww that's a shame, she's cute and right up your street." You snickered at him thinking this was the best teasing session you have had in a while. "You wouldn't be teasing me like this if you were sober." Kuriza scoffed with a bit of humour. "I know that's why it's even funnier." You laughed and relaxed back down on your sunbed.

"Hey, Videl, who's the small white alien over there?" The pretty girl asked her friend as she came up to her. "Ohh that's Kuriza. Remember when that giant oak tree fell onto your log cabin last year? That's the guy who lifted and moved it for you." Videl explained to her as they had kinda already met. "Really?! But he looks so harmless." The lass widened her eyes being impressed with Kuriza's abilities. "He's super strong, even catching up with Goku and Vegeta infact." Videl giggled since it was true. "Woah, how come I've never seen or heard of him before?" She questioned. "Because you pay very little attention to everything, it took two weeks of nagging to get you to come to Bulma's party." Videl sighed with a tiny laugh. "You're not wrong there." She added knowing it was true. "So go talk to him. He's Gohan's best friend and pretty funny once you get to know him." Videl whispered in her pal's ear hoping she actually would. "Fine, but only because he lifted that tree off my house." The woman rolled her eyes and slowly made her way over to Kuriza.

"Hey, are you that guy who lifted that oak tree of my cabin a while back?" The lady wondered up to Kuriza with her conversation starter. "EEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" Was all Kuriza could let out from his lips. "Are you ok?" The woman questioned waving a hand in front of his face. "Sorryidon'ttalktomanywomen." Kuriza mumbled all into one word. "Excuse me?" She quizzed lifting an eyebrow up. "Do you wanna get a drink?" Kuriza eventually and rather randomly spillied out as he pointed to the bar. "Sure." She nodded and followed Kuriza who was sweating more than he did while he was training with Goku and Vegeta.

"Get in there, son." You snickered to yourself watching Kuriza nervously wag his tail behind his back.

About an hour later, Kuriza's nerves had eventually calmed down from talking to the pretty girl and got to know her rather well. He name was Lavender, she was two years older than Kuriza, knew a tiny bit of material arts and was the best friend of Videl's. And of course, Lavender had got to known Kuriza a lot more too. To say he is a spitting image of his father, he acted nothing like him and was super relaxed... Unless it came to talking to pretty girls.

Quick YummyGhost (A-N)

I'm sorry for not publishing as many chapters lately. I have been mega busy with work and other projects I'm doing so I just haven't had enough time to write and edit any FanFiction for about a full week. But hopefully, we're gonna get back on track really shortly because this chapter was written and edited the same day it was published. :)

Anyways, in my previous chapters I told you guys to suggest something you want to happen in the story and if I like it, I'll add it in. The first idea was recommended by EstelaTorres182 who had the idea of Kuriza having a lady friend of Videl's... Who I have added in. Also a thank you to mrs_angle for agreeing to the idea. ;)

Then the other one was a name for this lady friend of Kuriza's who is now added in as Lavender

Then the other one was a name for this lady friend of Kuriza's who is now added in as Lavender. That name request was put in by Devilsoul10 and also agreed on by a fellow art friend AnaJef3 so I obviously went with the name Lavender. :p

And that's it for this chapter, you can still put in requests for this story all you have to do is let me know in the comments or Direct Message box and I shall let you know what I think

And that's it for this chapter, you can still put in requests for this story all you have to do is let me know in the comments or Direct Message box and I shall let you know what I think. Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. :D