Frieza X Reader - Part 64 (A new plan)

Once Ginyu was out of your sight, you took hold on Dende again and felt no need to rush back to the other anything more. Jeice, Burter, Recoome and Guldo would probably be having fun with Krillin, Gohan and Vegeta so you also flew back at a steady paste so Dende didn't feel ill any more.

When you got back you just saw the remaining Ginyu Force members stood there talking to Vegeta while Krillin and Gohan coward behid him. So to make it fair you stood next to Vegeta after landing and kept Dende behind you to protect him.

"What are you doing here?" Juice shockingly asked you the second you came into his view. "Trying to find Kuriza." You honestly answered him. "How? Have you replaced him with a Namekian? I'm pretty sure Frieza will notice." Jeice raised his eyebrows at you in a funny tone. "I don't think he would even notice if that was my plan" You shrugged and rolled your eyes basically saying Frieza was a bad parent. "Ooo burn to Lord Frieza." Recoome held his hand out to Burter to high five.

From behind you, you could hear Krillin and Gohan getting a bit suspicion over you. They must be coming close to figuring out that you're actually closer to Frieza than anyone else. Thankfully, no one has spat out your romantic relationship with Frieza and your child with him yet.

"Anyways, what are you doing here?" You questioned Jeice as he was now in charge. "Taking out that traitor and those Earthings. What does it look like?" Jeice rehtorically quizzed? "Yeah, and what about you (Y-N)? Why are you stood on their side and not ours?" Recoome then understood Ginyu's prediction and began to see that you were betraying Frieza. "I just told you, I'm looking for Kuriza." You gave out the same answer again. "Maybe Captain was right. Maybe you are betraying Lord Frieza and helping these dead beats." Jeice evilly grinned and saw it too. "You don't understand the Hell Frieza has caused me, if I could I'd kill him." You admitted it and tighted your fists in anger. "You've been saying that for years, but have you actually attempted to kill him? No, you haven't? You can't do it beca..." Guldo joined in on the conversation almost spitting out your relationship.

But just before it sounded like Guldo was going to say 'because you love him too much' you rapidly teleported over to the tiny alien, grabbed him by the thoart and pinned him to the ground.

"Listen you green dwarf. The only reason why I'm helping these Earthinglings is so I can have extra help finding Kuriza, now I suppose you keep your mouth shut about Frieza and I, other wise someone will have two eyes and not four." You harshly whispered over the Guldo where he was on you floor trying to escape your tight grip. "O-o-ok." Guldo nodded with all of his eye clenched shut. "Same goes for you three." You let go of Guldo and turned your head to Jeice, Burter and Recoome hoping they heard your plan.

"Right, so how are we settling this?" Jeice squinted his eyes feeling a bit confused by everything.

"Looks like it'll have to be a fight. I don't want to fight you guys and I'm pretty sure you don't want to fight me because of the relationships we've made over the years. But I guess things have changed now." You sighed walking back over to your new allies keeping you back on the Ginyu Force. "I guess." Jeice guttingly closed his eyes not wanting to fight you and knowing neither did his friends.

"Dende, I want you to walk, run, fly or do what ever you can do to get that password from Guru or what ever his name is. Once you have it, meet us back here, if we're not here, look for a massive space ship and be extra careful till you find one of us four. I don't think Frieza knows that you need a password for the dragon balls to work so we still have some time." You crouched back down to Dende quietly mentioning your plan to him with your smart thinking. "Ok." Sense nodded and flew off into the sky like you said.

"Where is he going?" Burter pointed out. "He's just a kid, I don't want him getting hurt." You lied which actually fooled him. "Of course. So. Shall we get to it then?" Juice suggested to you. "I guess. Who's first?" You shrugged and cracked your neck to a side.