Frieza X Reader - Part 53 (They're on Planet Namek)

"Well, I shall see you two later. Be good for your mother, Kuriza." Frieza ended the conversation he had with you and carried on walking in the direction he was going. "Where are you going?" You put Kuriza down and held his little hand as you asked Frieza where he was off. "My headquarters. I'm busy and someone needs to run the universe." Frieza didn't look back at you with his response, he just held his arms behind his back. "If you say so." You shook your head and looked down at Kuriza who seemed to be drained.

"What's wrong, little guy, you tired?" You crouched in front of Kuriza asking him. "Yeah, can I go to bed?" Kuriza rubbed his eyes with a yawn. "I suppose, let's go." You nodded and walked Kuriza over to his bedroom he had to himself.

Ever since Kuriza was at least a year old he took the old bedroom that you use to have before you got with Frieza. Your old room was just perfect for him, it wasn't too big or small for him, he has easy access to it and if he needed you or Frieza he wouldn't be too far away from either of you.

"If you need your father or me, you know where we are." You plopped Kuriza on his bed and helped him take off his armour. "Ok." Kuriza nodded then curled up in a little ball so he could go to sleep.

Now that you managed to get Kuriza in bed without any fuss, you could go see Frieza to see if he was actually being serious about the wishing orbs.

"What's Frieza doing in there?" You asked Zarbon who was in front of Frieza's door before you let yourself in. "Talking to his father about a new mission he's putting at spot number one." Zarbon answered with his arms behind him. "Great, I best play the working character and not the family character." You braced yourself and let yourself into Frieza's headquarters changing your personality.

Face Time Conversation.

Frieza: "So it's Planet Namek, you say?"

King Cold: "Yes, I'll send the coordinates to your ship's pilots."

Frieza: "Ok. Is there anything else I should know before I get back to work?"

King Cold: "Did I mention that you can only use them once a year?"

Frieza: "No, but you have now."

King Cold: "Excellent. Well, good look finding those things. I shall leave you to your plans as your second in command seemed to need your attention."

Frieza: "So it seems. Goodbye."

End of Face Time Conversation.

"You're really after those dragon balls aren't you?" You started the conversation and stepped up to Frieza. "Just think of it, my love. Every year on Planet Namek we'll be able to get whatever we want that money can't buy us." Frieza tempted you and put his arms around your waist. "It does sound good in a way, but awfully unbelievable." You lightly chuckled and hugged Frieza. "Ohh? What else do you want other than Kuriza's safety?" Frieza looked at you in the corner of his eyes with his embrace. "More time with you." You cheekily answered him. "I can give you that right now of you want?" Frieza passionately kissed your lips. "That's would be nice." You rested your head on Frieza's and started to get a little excited after the kiss. "Bedroom?" Frieza suggested. "Ohh yes." You grinned and teleported yourself and Frieza to your bedroom.

Quick YummyGhost (A-N)

Just so you know, this chapter is not a lemon, it's just going to have a bit more detail and the woo-hoo part is just going to be skipped out. :)

The moment you found yourself in your room with Frieza you leaded him to the bed and pushed him back so he landed on his back. You then climbed on top of him and began to kiss him with your lips and ran your hands around his body. Frieza also did the same, but instead of touching your body he took whatever clothing he could off you then decided to be the dominant one.

"You hate being submissive don't you?" You let out a little smile since you could see Frieza getting annoyed. "And you hate being dominant because you have to put more effort into it." Frieza honestly said what was basically the truth. "Touché." You squinted your eyes then wrapped your legs around Frieza, so you know what could happen.

After you had sex with Frieza and covered yourself up while catching your breath. You leaned towards Frieza so you could rest, but instead, he had to reach out for his scouter as it was calling him.

Scouter Conversation.

Frieza: "This better be good?"

Dodoria: "It may not be, Lord Frieza. We've had an incident with one of the Saiyans."

Frieza: "And I care because?"

Dodoria: "Well the Saiyan that sent himself out to Earth to recruit his long lost brother for your help, Lord Frieza. May have got himself killed, so we're now a Saiyan down."

Frieza: "I don't give a shit about that. I lose men everyday and one Saiyan doesn't nudge my emotions at all. I blew their planet up for a reason you know.

Dodoria: " Yes, of course, Lord Frieza.

End of Scouter Conversation.

"Is everything ok?" You worringly asked Frieza as you quickly put a vest and a pair of shorts on. "You're friends with the Saiyans aren't you?" Frieza put his hands behind his head and looked at you. "...Yes." You nodded knowing what was coming next.