Frieza X Reader - Part 80 (What an angel)

"So. Today is the day I find out my own grandson is not an asexual reproduction, a bastard and that my son broke the royal family rules by not marrying another one of our kind." King Cold clapped his hands together as he had you and Frieza trapped. "Just so you know I haven't married your son and I don't plan on doing that, because he's a spoilt evil little bitch. Plus Kuriza looks more like his father than me... So quit complaining." You spoke out of term and also meant to say that sentence more politely as you picked Kuriza up and held him close to you, feeling the King's presence get closer to you. "That's not the point! Royal family traditions are suppose to be carried out until our family tree come to an end! And speaking of not marrying my son and ending your relationship with him, we get custody of Kuriza." King Cold evily snickered at you and attempted to grab Kuriza from you.

"WHAT!? NO! THAT'S NOT FAIR!" You yelled with all of your might and clenched harder on Kuriza so no one took him from you. "Hand him over you, stubborn bitch!" King Cold growled and followed after you as Frieza stepped down from the whole situation and sat back down on the window ledge. "No! I've brought him up from day one and continue to do that till I die! You'll just turn him into an evil monster, just like you and your sons!" You took many more steps back and freed one of your arms to defend yourself with ki blasts. "It's what our race does, (Y-N)! Now! Give me my grandson!" King Cold snapped at your again, but this time used his tail to sweep you to the floor and smash his foot on to your chest.

Lucky for Kuriza, he managed to jump out of your arms as his despicable grandfather tackled you to the floor and made you completely defenless.

"You said you would continue raising him to the day you die. Well, it looks like that day will be today." King Cold powered up a blast at the end of his finger and held it to your face since you couldn't move or defend yourself from the pressure of the King's giant foot against everything you had. "NO!" Kuriza screamed out and shot multiple blasts at his grandfather with them all hitting him. "Aww cute. Honestly, Kuriza, that was like a little tickel for me." King Cold chuckled finding Kuriza defending you hilarious.

"How about this?" An unknown light gentle voice came out of nowhere as this tall blue man karate chopped King Cold in the shoulder making him fall to his knees. "...W-what the?" You looked up and saw this pale man who was an angel in your eyes. "I think it's best if you go while you can." The skinny tall man mentioned to you as he made his staff disappear in the air. "But?.. How? Who are you?" You quickly got up on your feet then scooped Kuriza into your arms. "We'll save that for another day, my dear. Now get out of here while I deal with this woman beater." The man responded to you and put his arms behind his back in a very relaxed tone. "O-ok. Thank you, sir." You nodded and headed for the door but looked back before you left once and for all.

"Bye, Frieza." You whispered to him as you looked over your shoulder. "Goodbye." Frieza responded to you as he remained sat on the window ledge with his wave.

"Who was that, mum?" Kuriza questioned after you left that room and jogged over to the space pod set up area. "To be honest with you, I haven't got a clue, son. He seemed pretty powerful and must have some hardcore power in him if he put your grandfather down with a single karate chop." You answered Kuriza the best way you could and put your hand on a monitor so you could access the pod launching room. "Indeed, where are we going now?" Kuriza agreed then asked you another question. "Earth. We're going to start over there and hope that no one follows us. Bulma, Goku, Gohan and Krillin said they live there, so we're gonna hope they're ok on their home planet." You told Kuriza and put him on the floor so you could set yourself up a new pod. "What about Vegeta?" Kuriza thought to ask as he was a little concerned for the Saiyan prince. "I have no clue about him. I don't even know if the others will be on Earth so we'll have to wait and see." You highlighted the idea that everyone that was on Namek would be pieces of dust in space by now because there was no planet Namek anymore. "Well I hope they are, the Earthlings weren't THAT bad I guess." Kuriza rolled his eyes seeing them in a different perspective now. "Good. Well, here we go, get in." You opened the space pod and jumped in with Kuriza following after you as he did have to sit on top of you with the pods only being built for one person.