Frieza X Reader - Part 31 (Someone isn't happy)

"Ok, fire away." You mentioned as you were ready for whatever question would be shot at you. "Erm... Over the last couple of weeks,.. you wouldn't have happened to have had sexual intercourse?.. Would you?" Drey hesitated and stuttered many times before he asked you. "You said I'm not ill so how have I caught something?" You turned your head to Joja as you thought you caught a disease. "He's not hinting to a sexually transmitted disease." Joja squinted his eye at you from your dumb remak. "...Ohh shit." You froze and blanked out. "Yeah, congratulations. It turns out you're pregnant." Drey properly announced to you. "I can't be though." You said and brought yourself back into reality. "We can show you the test results we have if you don't believe us." Drey kindly offered you. "Trust me, I do believe you both, but I just want to see it for myself." You commented to the medics. "It's fine, we don't take offence, after all, why should we? This is a very big change after all." Joja led you to the test's he ran with their results.

"Ohh wow,.. so it is true. You two don't speak a word about this to anyone else. I'll tell Frieza and pray he doesn't freak the fuck out." You covered your mouth at the results that told you that you were pregnant. You then pointed at the doctors with your command as this news was not allowed to be passed around at all. "Anything that is discussed here stays here. It's a rule all medical workers have to follow when we signed the contract." Joja mentioned to you meaning he'd keep the promise. "Good. Well, thank you for your help." You exhaled and started making your way to the door to leave. "It's fine, come back if you need help with anything." Both of the doctors said at the same time back at you.

Now that it was half eight in the morning, you thought it would be best to talk to Frieza in private. Most people wouldn't be around because they would be having breakfast then Zarbon and Dodoria would be working at this time so you would most likely be safe to tell him now. Before you knew it, you came up to Frieza's office and dreaded telling him the news, you knew he was not going to be happy about this, but with something like this, you were going to need him to be there for you. Next you opened the door and walked in with a deep breath.

"Back already? What did they want?" Frieza glimpsed behind his shoulder and questioned you? "Err, yeah." You worryingly smiled. "Something's wrong. What's happened?" Frieza came up to you and lifted his head up. "Eeeerrrrrrrrrrrr." Was all you could let out of your mouth with sweat dripping off your forehead. "You don't need to be worried about anything just so you know." Frieza cleaned some sweat off your forehead and then caressed your cheek. "You make it sound like you already know what's wrong." You mumbled while holding your breath. "I'm completely clueless and have no clue what's going on." Frieza honestly commented back. "...I'm pregnant." You suddenly blurted out and clenched your eyes shut.

"You've got to be kidding me?" Frieza let go of your face and took a step back. "... N-no." You also took a step back because you could easily see the rage in Frieza boiling up. "SERIOUSLY?!" Frieza rapidly slammed his tail onto the floor behind him. "Ohh crap,.. I-i just found out a-a-and I really wasn't expecting it either, Frieza." You continued on walking backwards so you was as far away as possible from Frieza. "Ohh yeah? Well you better be joking, because if this is true. I want NOTHING to do with this. You can do it yourself." Frieza put straight across and furiously flicked his tail around behind his back. "...Fine. Be that way. What man will you be when you don't look out for your partner and only child? Your race I supposed to be family orientated. Well I call it bullshit." You fired back at Frieza and fastly left the room before Frieza could respond.

Once you slammed the door behind you, all you could do was get away from Frieza some more and have some time to yourself. After his harsh heartbreaking words, you didn't want to see, speak or even know him; so your plan for the rest of the day was to lay low in your old bedroom you had before you got with Frieza. You knew if any of your friends saw you they would ask if you're feeling better, and you knew you would end up crying on their shoulder so you tried to also avoid that. But if it was Vegeta who found out what had happened, he would make an attempt in ripping Frieza's head off even if he died in the process of doing it.

"HEY, (Y-N)! You feeling any better after last night? You were out cold." Jeice bumped into you as you turned a corner. "P-please. Don't talk to me." You stuttered and walked around Jeice and Burter. "Err, (Y-N)." Burter turned around and started to follow you. "Leave her, Burter. She's probably had some bad news. Her life is harsh enough as it is, she'll just want time to herself." Jeice held Burter back and presumed what happened. "Yeah, you're not wrong there. We should give her a call later on though, just to make sure she's ok." Burter suggested to Jeice.