Frieza X Reader - Part 46 (They just want you)

"I guess you're not comfortable in holding him yet?" Queen Cold asked Cooler as he just nervously turned away. "You can say that." Cooler shrugged as that answer was acceptable for him. "I don't think you would get much out him anyways, son. He has his eyes on your brother's bodyguard." King Cold pointed as he saw the attention Kuriza was paying to you. "He has taken a liking to her, after all, she was one of the first to hold him afte he was born and after Mother held him." Frieza kind of honestly mentioned in a way King Cold thought differently of. "I hope that's for medical and care reasons?" King Cold curiously quizzed. "Of course, I'm not going to allow someone to hold my son for no reason and if you think I've reproduced with that thing, think again father." Frieza took his son back and harshly wiggled his tail. "Just checking, Frieza. It's a small universe, anything is possible." King Cold grinned and stood up from his seat. "Well I think it's time we should get going, sweetie. It's getting late and I'm pretty sure Frieza has things to address to." Queen Cold broke up the awkward conversation and held onto her husband so he'd start to leave. "If you say so. Well, it was lovely meeting this little man, I need to see him again sometime. And I expect you to do the same, Cooler." King Cold started to go as he commanded his oldest son. "We'll see." Cooler nodded and remained where he was in the palace.

Moments later after the King and Queen had left, you could finally relax, speak and get out of the armour that was driving you up the wall.

"Thank goodness that armour is off. It was proper killing me." You deeply inhaled and then exhaled as you threw the armour off your body. "I bet. Well, I'll see you three in the morning. I'm going to bed." Cooler got up with a stretch and left the room. "Where are you going?" Frieza protectively questioned his brother. "My bedroom, don't forget I live in the royal palace too, you dwarf." Cooler scoffed and then properly took himself out of the situation as he left. "Fuck off then, you giant." Frieza fired back at his brother and stepped up to you.

"Frieza?" You queried your partner. "Yes?" Frieza responded as he stood in front of you. "I know it's early, but I really want to go to bed, I'm exhausted." You yawned and slouched your back on the wall behind you. "Let's go then, an early night can't be any harm." Frieza said and put his free around you as you both headed for your room with Kuriza.

Soon as you opened your door, the first thing you did was fall onto your bed, you were that tired you felt like you could fall asleep in seconds. But Frieza had put Kuriza down and he obviously started crying and wanting attention to moment he lost contact with his dad.

"Just leave him, Frieza. Might sound cruel but there is nothing wrong with him, let him cry it out and he'll learn that he can't have us all the time." You blurted out and covered your face with a pillow. "I guess you're right." Frieza shrugged his shoulders, left Kuriza to cry all of his emotions out and joined you on your bed. "I love you." You rolled over onto your side and faced Frieza with tiredness in your eyes. "...You mean the universe to me." Frieza closed his eyes with an exhale through his nose and curled himself around you just like he did back on the ship.

For the rest of the night, you managed to peacefully sleep next to your partner after your baby had calmed down. Kuriza basically cried himself to sleep and it stayed that way for many hours. Frieza then slept for quite a while himself minutes after you drifted off, he had his legs around yours, arms around your body and tail rubbing your back to comfort you.

YummyGhost (A-N)

I know this is a pretty short chapter, but I wanted to add this (A-N) in somewhere at some point because it is rather important. First I want to say thank you all for reading and coming this far with me if you have, because I feel like this may be my longest book yet. It'll defiantly be over eighty chapters if not that ninety which is crazy. So you're all in for a mega treat in the future. But the main reason for this (A-N) is for me to ask you guys if you're enjoying this book so far? If you are, please let me know in the comments, so I can see if this is enjoyable for Frieza fans to read and was actually worth months of writing.

Thank you for everything so far and I'll hopefully see you in the comments, if not there, in the next chapter. :)

👋Bye Bye 👋