Frieza X Reader - Part 24 (The family)

"Zarbon, have you got a minute?" You waved your arm up to get Zarbon's attention. "Take guard for me while I see what she wants." Zarbon told Dodoria as he walked up to you.

"What is it?" Zarbon asked you. "You sorted out the new soldiers didn't you?" You hated to ask as it was you who was suppose to do it. "Yes, Lord Frieza asked me to take your place because you were 'busy' apparently." Zarbon air quoted busy with his finger then crossed his arms. "Well I was busy. Ugh let's just get to the point. Do you remember one called Virgo Quey?" You widened your eyes with a little blush then got to the point. "I remember the name but not what he looks like. Why?" Zarbon mentioned to you. "Let's just say I'm not certain about him. Is there anyway I can find information up about him?" You shortly cut down as you needed more info about this guy. "This morning I gave Frieza a digital memory stick with all of the new recuites personal information on it. If you're after that, you'll have to ask him." Zarbon pointed you in the best direction for that. "Ok, thanks." You thanked him then went to go find Frieza.

Once you took a steady walk over to Frieza's office there was a lit sign next to the door saying 'do not disturb' so you didn't know what to do. You remember Frieza telling you he had a meeting at some point this week, but didn't remember who with. Then you figured out it must have been Frieza's brother and possible his dad, King Cold because you could hear them all talking over each other. Cooler knew about you and your relationship with Frieza and kept it too himself so only he knew on his side. But King Cold had no idea who you were, he didn't even know that Frieza had a second in command let alone a girlfriend. But it's better it being that way because if Frieza's father found out his youngest son had been hiding a significant other from him for years he'd go mad; and possibly get even madder that you're not Frieza's race. So you just took a deep breath, opened the door and walked in.

"Don't mind me, carry on my lords." You closed the door behind and shuffled your way over to a cabinate that was full of all sorts of digital gear. "Is this nessicary?" Frieza turned his chair around so he was facing you. "Ohh yes." You answered and routed though a load of memory sticks. "Frieza what's happening and who is she?" King Cold quired his son. "I don't know what's happening, and she's my second in command, father." Frieza froze and gave you a confused look. "And you didn't tell me you've finally given that rank out?" King Cold paid close attention to his son. "You know what Frieza also hasn't told you, father?" Cooler chuckled while kicking his feet up. "Go on." King Cold glimpsed at Cooler.

"Cooler, I swear to the God of Destruction I'm going to murder you." Frieza twitched an eye at his brother. "Frieza has a girlfriend." Cooler blurted out that made you blush to Jeice's skin colour and Frieza furious that his brother decided to say it now and not never.

"COOLER!" Frieza launched out of his seat and attacked his brother. "Come on boys. This is so immature." King Cold sighed at the fight he would have to break up. "Take back what you said, you adopted prick." Frieza pulled Cooler's lips away from each other with two fingers. "You're the adopted one! You look fuck all like mother and father!" Cooler acted back and wrapped his tail around Frieza's neck.

"Do you have to deal with this all the time?" You quizzed King Cold. "All the time, I just leave them to it now because they'll soon get tuckered." King Cold nodded and watched his sons fight. "Well I'm done. I'll see you later, my lords." You got what you came for and started to leave. "See you, (Y-N)." Frieza and Cooler waved bye to you.

Not that awkwardness was out of the way, you went to your room, opened up your laptop and loaded up the files on the memory stick. It took you a while to find the new man's name because it was at the end. But you eventually found it and got some juicy information out of it.