Frieza X Reader - Part 59 (Searching for Kuriza)

To save you a tone of time from searching every room on the ship for your son, you decided to go to the security room and check the cameras to see where Kuriza was hiding at. Once you checked all of the cameras you saw no sign in him, so you doubled checked them to see if you missed any spots. After you looked around for the second time, he was definitely nowhere to be seen. All you could do now was rewind the recordings and see where he actually went a few minutes ago. It wasn't long till you found out where Kuriza actually went, in Frieza's headquarters where Vegeta blew a huge hole in the window, Kuriza had flown out of there and gone elsewhere.

"Ohh crap." You gasped in shock and headed out of the ship while flying as fast as possible.

"KURIZA?! KURIZA?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" You yelled at the top of your lungs and floated in mid air searching every direction.

"Gohan, that evil guy we saw not long back killing those Namekians for the dragon balls is called Frieza isn't he?" Krillin questioned Gohan as he recognised you up in the sky. "Yeah, why you asking?" Gohan asked back. "There's a woman up there who seems to be looking for him and seems pretty upset." Krillin showed Gohan as he pointed.

"KURIZA! For goodness sake, where did he go?" You continued to fly off on your search.

"I don't think she said, Frieza. It sounded more like Kuriza, guys." Bulma came out of the cave as she also watched you fly away. "Ohh no, what if there are two guys like Frieza but one is called Kuriza." Krillin suddenly panicked and quickly bent his knees. "Why don't you go ask her if she needs help? She seems pretty harmless, if she ignored us down here." Bulma suggested to Gohan and Krillin. "Bulma, her power level is through this planet's atmosphere. It's bigger than mine and Gohan's put together." Krillin summarised as he shook like a worried animal. "And she was wearing the same armour as Vegeta, so she could actually be a bad guy." Gohan also added thinking that Krillin was on the right path. "I guess you're right. After all, she did fly away super quickly." Bulma agreed with the two boys and sat down outside of the cave.

Your POV

Damn it, how far has that little bugger gone? He's not faster than me so he couldn't have gone far. But for his sake, searching every square inch of the planet was worth it for him. If I lost Kuriza, life wouldn't be worth living as everyone I ever cared about would practically be dead. However to speed up the process of finding Kuriza quicker, I could go back to those Earthlings I saw a couple of miles back and ask them for help. There were only three of them, so if any started with me I could easily take them out.

End of your POV

Eventually, you turned back and flew over to the location where the Earthlings were located. Humans were basically powerless so they must be freaked out at a (Yout Race) like you. However when you landed, you weren't the only one. The moment your feet hit the floor, so did Vegeta's and Zarbon's.

"AHH! What do you two want?" Vegeta growled at you both as he stood in the middle of you two.

"You for stealing Lord Frieza's dragon balls." Zarbon snarled pointing at the saiyan. "Kuriza, he's gone missing." You spoke out at the same time as Zarbon, but with a different answer.

"Lord Kuriza has gone missing?!" Zarbon widened his eyes at you. "Kuriza is missing?!" Vegeta also did the same as Zarbon and in sync.

"Ohh no, I think there are two Frieza like guys out here like you said, Krillin." Gohan whispered up to his friend and took many steps back. "He's so pretty." Bulma randomly spoke with a bit of drool coming out of her mouth. "Enough about that Bulma, he's a bad guy." Krillin snapped Bulma out of her fantasy land and thought what would be the best thing to do.

"Err, excuse me guys, but who is Kuriza and why are you lot surrounding us?" Hogan bravely caught the attention of you three asking you about Kuriza. "You know what? Forget it. You two being here will just make things more difficult for me." You easily gave in and flew upwards to leave Zarbon, Vegeta and the humans to their own business.