Frieza X Reader - Part 84 (Kuriza and Gohan)

In the meantime, while you and Bulma were walking around her oversized house to get a tour of the place. Kuriza was hanging out with Gohan and getting to know him since they were both children and a similar age.

"So you've never interacted with another kid before?" Gohan asked out of curiosity. "Nope. Back when I lived in space the only people I would see would be my mum, dad, grandfather, uncle and the Ginyu Force." Kuriza answered him as he walked beside Gohan in the style Frieza would. "I see, so you're an only child then?" Gohan also quizzed. "Sure am. Are you?" Kuriza responded and asked the same thing back. "Yeah, but I think my mom wants me to have a little brother or sister to look after." Gohan mentioned with a bit of extra detail. "I think my dad would be sick if I had any siblings. Apparently, he wasn't the happiest when he found out about me. But half of me doesn't blame him, I don't like kids either." Kuriza evilly chuckled as he explained. "But you are a kid." Gohan chuckled at Kuriza. "So? Doesn't mean I can't like people my own age. All my life I've been with adults, so kids aren't my type of people to hang around." Kuriza told Gohan which did get him down a bit.

"But I like you though." Gohan put out there. "And I guess I can make an exception for you too." Kuriza chuckled and put a knuckle up to his chin. "Haha." Gohan smiled.

Back over to you and Bulma, your tour with her was now over and all you had to do was get settled in. Bulma had shown you to your room that you would share with Kuriza... And it was gigantic, it was roughly the same size as your room you shared with Frieza when you were living on his ship. The only difference was that it was presented differently. The room was divided into two separate areas so you and Kuriza had your own space and privacy. Then there was the ensuite bathroom which was just stunning. Everything was clean and smelt freshly brand new. There was even a balcony that had the view of Bulma's back garden which was rather pretty other than the massive hole you put in it. You could even see Kuriza and Gohan chasing each other around which put a smile on your face.

"If you want anything from any of the rooms just help yourself and if you need me, my room isn't too far away. It's just the one next to Vegeta's." Bulma explained to you. "Thank you for this Bulma, I appreciate it." You thanked the girl and faced her. "Don't worry about it." Bulma nodded and headed over to your balcony.

"Wait, where is Vegeta?" You questioned wanting to know if his room was nearby. "Just a few..." Bulma started to answer you, but was rudely interrupted by the sound of something really loud launching into the air.

"WHAT THE?! MY DAD JUST BUILT AN EXTRA ONE OF THOSE FOR EMERGENCIES! SCREW YOU VEGETA! That's it! I'm calling him!" Bulma shouted from the top of her lungs being super furious with the Prince of Saiyans. "And I thought Frieza was loud and outrageous." You covered your ears thinking Bulma was WAY too loud.

Phone Conversation.

Vegeta: "What the? This thing has a phone?"

Bulma: "OF COURSE IT DOES, IT'S CAPSULE CORP TECHNOLOGY! And what the Hell do you think you're doing?!"

Vegeta: "Going away to train! What does it look like!?"

You: "That's just Vegeta for you. He has been running off and training for as long as I can remember."

Bulma: Aghh! I don't care! Land that ship immediately, you don't know if my dad is finished with it!"

Vegeta: "He is."

End of Phone Conversation.

"WHAT! HE JUST HUNG UP!" Bulma screeched as Vegeta hung up on her. "That's just Vegeta. I wouldn't be offended though, he's done it to me multiple times in the past." You patted Bulma's shoulder telling her it was normal for him to do that. "Stupid Saiyan! I'll see you later, (Y-N)." Bulma growled and left you alone so you had time to yourself.

"Well, that's a perfect match made in Heaven." You sighed and fell backwards on your bed to relax.