Frieza X Reader - Part 18 (Just leave me alone)

After your risky job with Frieza and Cooler you had nothing else to do so, you made your way to your bedroom where you could sleep comfortably in a matter of seconds without being disturbed.

"How's the hangover treating you?" Burter stopped you as you put your hand on the monitor to open your room. "Terribly." You answered back. "Yeah, it looks it. Where did you wake up?" Burter questioned and folded his arms. "You know where everyone was drinking?" You gave out the location. "Yep." Burter leaned back on the wall behind him. "In there but on the beam that was on the ceiling." You told. "Wow, so you actually stayed there?" Burter acted rather surprised. "Yep, then I fell on my back infront of Frieza's brother and called him good looking." You sighed at your regrets. "Ha brilliant. Could be worse though, if it was Frieza's father you'd most likely be a pile of ashes by now. Lord Cooler and Frieza have a tiny bit more respect for women than King Cold." Burter explained to you and cracked his neck from stiffness. "I can tell." You yawned and stood in your doorway.

"Ohh what's this? Part timer going to bed early?" Zarbon walked in on the situation. "AAAWWWWW just let me go to bed, please." You groaned like a child. "I take that as a yes. Ohh and sorry that Dodoria and I had to tell Frieza that you're an alcoholic. It was that or we all get thrown into the closest sun." Zarbon apologised to you. "It's fine and now please leave me alone. My head is killing, I feel embarrassed and I'm going to pass out onto the floor if a bed isn't infront of me." You couldn't care less about the lie Zarbon made to protect to partying and just said bye.

"What she got to be embarrassed about?" Zarbon questioned as you closed your door. "She called Frieza's brother good looking." Burter answered. "Ahh, that makes sense." Zarbon understood and left you to it.

Time Skips Eight Hours.

Once you slept for a good eight hours, you woke up from your scouter calling you that was at the side of your bed.

Scouter Conversation.

You: "What?!"

Frieza: "Is that away you should greet your boss?"

You: "Ohh sorry, Frieza. Let me start again. THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!?"

Frieza: "I admire your courage. As to answer your question. I. Want. You..."

You: "THE FUCK!?"

Frieza: "Let me finish my sentence. I want you to come and see me in my office so we can have a chat."

You: "You disturbed my slumber for this?"

Frieza: "Of course I did. You're lucky I let you go to bed after my brother left."

You: "Sure I am."

Frieza: "You are. Now hurry up and get a wash. Your breath stunk earlier and bad hygiene isn't attractive."

You: "I'll see you in an hour."

Frieza: "Half an hour."

You: "ONE. FUCKING. HOUR!"

Frieza: "Fine!"

End of Scouter Conversation.

Your Pov

What the Hell is happening to me? Is that classed as flirting? Because I just easily gave into Frieza and very recently I've noticed when someone grows on me in a specific way, I shout and yell abuse at them to see if they can take on the aggressive me. Normally, I'm a nice girl and I'm pretty sure I haven't made an enemies on this ship yet. But I hate Frieza for what he did and can't let it go. But there is also this thing inside of me that wants him in a different way. Like he isn't bad looking in his final form, he makes exceptions for me, treats me differently compared to the others and I swear he had very discreet flirt with me earlier. What? The Hell am I saying? I can't be falling for the lunatic that destroyed everything I owned, loved and knew. Forget it, I'm just going to get a shower and fresh uniform on then see what happens with Frieza.

End of Your Pov

After your shower you did whatever you needed to do with your hair, then got changed into a clean uniform; so now you felt refreshed and ready to go see what spin chilling stuff Frieza wanted with you.

On your way down to Frieza's office, you hardly saw any one. The odd soldier waved hello to you, Burter first bumped you as he walked in to opposite way and Vegeta was picking on Raditz which kind of up set you.